Promoting my story! ❤️‍🔥 Bad Boy For Hire (G4G 💎 R4R)

Thank you so much! Dming you now! :yay:

I would love to do a R4R for my first story as well! I’ve been getting ghosted with some of mines…
Title: Surviving The Storms
Genre: Categories In Drama, But A Mixture Of Romance/Comedy
Description: 7 individuals, and a pet are all stuck under one roof during some chaotic storms. How will 2 sets of siblings, and strangers get along till it’s over?
Instagram: Herepisode

Aware Of: 1-3 Episodes Being Short! Making That Up With Episode 4, No CC And Maybe Some Grammar Error.
Extra: Some Timed Choices, Choices Matters, Point Systems, Outfits/Hairstyle Choices.
Can’t Spend Any Gems Currently Low On That But I Will Definitely Send Screenshots Of Each Episode! :star2:

1-3 Chapters Only

1 Like

Thank you so much for responding to my post! Would love to! Dming you now! :yay:

Oofph I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been ghosted with some :pensive: fortunately so far everyone’s kept their word with me. If you check my completed list maybe some of them would be interested in a R4R with you as well! :smiling_face:

Aww Elaina you’re so kind! But only with your permission I will of course. :purple_heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face: I have that list to keep track but to also show the ones that followed through as I’ve heard of people ghosting. I assume you could message them and ask if they’d be interested in a R4R. :smiling_face: wouldn’t hurt to ask, they might say yes if they’re not busy!

Hi :heart:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up to r4r
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Thank you so much for responding! I’d love to! Dming you now :yay:

1 Like

Heyyy, thanks for the opportunity! I’ve published my new story and could do r4r for you!!!

Title: Macabre: The Game
Description: You are one of the contestants on a reality game show organized in a haunted palace which is known for many mysterious deaths. Will you beat death and win the game?
Genre: Horror
Instagram: @/stassythewriter

If you are okay with promoting, we can do it for each other! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing your new story! I’d love to do a R4R with you! Thank you so much for responding to my post! Dming you now! :yay:

1 Like

Thank you so much lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes I would love to do that! :heart_hands: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

anyone up for r4r?

1 Like

Hi there, I’m down for a R4R! :yay: I’ll dm you now!

Okay could you send me your story link as I think I don’t have that , and I think we are not on each others insta as well

1 Like

Here it is I got it , I’ll dm you

1 Like

Bump :party_time:

YES! I’m a huge fan of a cliche with a twist!
Please let me know if you would like the screenshots via forums or Instagram (if so, I will need your handle). I would love to do a 3x3. Let me know if this is feasible.
G4G works well for me too, I can commit to 5 gem per chapter or less.

Also of note: I only will read the first chapter with screenshots and continue after you do the same. Then I will do the remaining 2 agreed upon.

UL: Mafia’s Thorn

Link CLICK HERE!

Look forward to reading your story~

• Himeji
1 Like

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I’d love to do a R4R or/and G4G! Dming you now! :yay:

1 Like

Glitter Bump :sparkles:

If you’re still doing r4r, I’d love to do one with you.

Story Name:
UL: Falling For My Husband

Genre:
Romance

Synopsis:
Weddings are easy when you’re only a fake fiancé. Marriage? Not so easy when you fall for your fake husband. When the line between fake and real blurs, will he fall for you too?

Includes:
1 LI
Full CC
Points System
3 Endings

1 Like

Hello there :blush: thank you so much for responding to my post! :yay: dming you now!