Promoting my story! ❤️‍🔥 Bad Boy For Hire (G4G 💎 R4R)

Hi there! :blush: thank you so much for responding to my post! Dming you now! :yay:

1 Like

Boink :blob_sun:

1 Like

Title: Secrets are Deadly
No. of episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Description: Cassandra is a girl with normal life, that is until the people she love are dead . Now it’s her duty to find the secrets behind their death. Just remember, secrets are deadly.

Would love to do R4R.
Just send me the screenshots of my story and I will read first three chapters of your story.

1 Like

Thank you for responding to my thread :yay: dming you now!

Hi I’m interested in a R4R.

Title: Pride Love
Author: Waxeye
Episodes: 3
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for responding to my post! :yay: I’d love to! Dming you now!

1 Like

ill do it!

Hi! I’m a new author and would love to do a read for read with someone!!
My story is a rather unusual style, it’s a classic story. A lot people don’t like this style or don’t even know about it but I’ve wanted to make one for forever. I have such a passion to write but it’s kind of hard to keep that energy when getting stuck at 10 reads! :sweat_smile: (which I am still so grateful for.)

:slight_smile: If anyone wants to check it out:

Title: An Inconvenient Attachment
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Episodes: 6 (more coming veryyy soon, episodes are on the longer side)
Author: A.K

2 Likes

Hi! I’m a returning author and I am open to doing a R4R with anyone. If you would like to do so, just reply to this message!

Title: Dawn of Mystic
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters out: 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description: Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author: Nyah
IG: nyah.writes
Style: Limelight
Features: 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oo a classic story! Sounds awesome! Dming you now! :yay:

Welcome back! :blob_sun: dming you now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for responding to my thread! I’d love to! And you can share whatever cover you’d like! Also that story cover is beautiful!! :heart_eyes:
Dming you now!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Boink :blob_sun:

Is this post still open for r4r?

1 Like

Yess :blush:

1 Like

me too please let me know your story so I can read yours and if you can please read mine its called “that girl”. My instagram is thatgirl_episode I have my link there for my story in my bio…

1 Like

I tried to click the link to your story but it just took me to the app :face_with_peeking_eye:

Heres my story
Bad_News_LL_posterThumb_yqP7xDNL0o

Title: Bad News
Genre: Drama
Episodes:3 (ongoing)
Description: Quitting your job to try something new sounds exciting…but darkness soon falls upon you, will you listen to the warning signs from Dante or will you fall into the deadly trap?
Instagram(just incase): kimberlyx.writes

Hi dear wanna do r4r and g4g?

1 Like