Promoting my story! ❤️‍🔥 Bad Boy For Hire (G4G 💎 R4R)

I’d love to! Thank you for responding to my thread! :yay: dming you now!

Yes, this is helping to tracked
But honestly if we already have an agreement must do it, but some people like ghosted someone! Lol

Title: Eclipse
Description: “He’s a criminal, a liar, and the love of my life. I changed for him and now it’s his turn to do something for me…”
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Link:

1 Like

Obivictoria

10h

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: she

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

This is the link to my story

Drop yours
Make sure you send SS here or
IG

Toriepi.writer

1 Like

Bump :full_moon_with_face:

Hi, thank you so much for this thread! Here is my first story, it’s a werewolf story! Up for R4R with anyone that wants to, Dm me!
Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices
Genre: Fantasy
Features in this story:

• NO gem choices except support the author and some bonus scenes at end of chapters
  • Some CC
  • Lots of choices and point system
  • Advanced directing

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Howl Hills

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Bump :sparkles:

Do you still do G4Gs? I’d love to do one with you again since we already did chapters 1-3 before and now I’ve updated chapter 4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

Yess!! I would love to do another one with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: how many gems would you like to do? And did you want to do a reread from the beginning or just episode 4? I’m down for whatever :blush:

1 Like

Hi My name is Millky My story is called Dark sparrow and I’m willing to do reads for reads Genre: Dark Romance/Drama Story:Marcy is determined to fulfil an engagement with a man for power but will his brother ruin it all? It has 7 episodes but by the end of this week.Will have 10!

1 Like

Hi there :blush: thank you for responding to my thread! Dming you now!

Hmm then how about chapters 1-3 because I actually revamped my story and it’ll probably make you go back to the start now that I remembered :sweat_smile: but the problem is I can’t re-read your chapters 1-3 for some reason episode won’t let me do that so I could read chapters 4-6 and you could do 1-3 of mine if that’s okay? I can spend 5 gems per chapter! :heart_hands::heart:

1 Like

It’ll only make me reread episode 3 with your update since that’s where I left off at but I also don’t mind restarting it from the beginning either! I also edited episodes 1-3 too lol. I noticed the app has been very glitchy lately where I’m not able to replay certain stories sometimes like the 3 dot button isn’t working, so I have to refresh it. Super annoying. I actually don’t have an episode 6 out yet :sweat_smile: lol so the other thing I could figure is I do episode 3-4 and you do 4-5 or we could wait till the button works lol if you wanted to try to refresh it. It’s entirely up to you! And 5 gems per chapter is perfectly fine with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahh I thought it would make you restart :sob: thanks for confirming though 🩷🩷

And yess we could do this if that’s fine with you :heart:

1 Like

Nope just the one we both left off at :blush:
Of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will get started on yours in a couple hours :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure thing! I’ll start whenever you’re ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

Starting yours now! :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I finished both earlier! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: I love Nala and Jae :joy: and Oofph the situation with Lyrin tugs at my heart :sob: do you want me to PM the stuff or post it here?

1 Like

:blob_hearts:

I am interested in r4r :slight_smile:
My first story ever! I am willing to take any advice you may have :blob_hearts:

The American Nightmare
3 episodes so far (ongoing)

Genre: Drama, Romance

Description:
In NYC, Alice, a German exchange student, faces a nightmare as the host family’s daughter disrupts her American dream.

Gem Choices: The only gem choices I have included are “support the author” at the end of each episode

1 Like

We can send it by DM on Instagram!! :heart::heart_hands: and thank you so much :rofl: that means a lot <33 I love Jae and Nala as well :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Lyrin’s situation is just very complex haha

1 Like