Promoting my story "Bad for Business" [R4R (with or without gems) available]

Hi! :wave:

I made this thread to promote my story โ€œBad for Businessโ€, which currently has 19 published episodes.

I would love to do some R4Rโ€™s with or without gems. I can do up to 15 gems per story and I am also interested in a regular R4R.

If you would like to do a R4R with me, then please leave your story below. Iโ€™ll then message you here or on Instagram (if you leave me your @), so we have a place to send each other screenshots of the chapters read :blob_hearts:

This is my story :two_hearts:

AUTHOR: Tabby

GENRE: Romance & Drama

STYLE: Limelight, full CC

EPISODES: 19 (more coming soon)

DESCRIPTION: As a recent college graduate, Abigail gets the job of her dreams. The problem? Her boss is a notorious playboy who is determined to get rid of her. Will he succeed? CC | LL

LINK: Bad for Business

INSTAGRAM: @Tabiso.stories

Bad-for-business-by-Tabiso.stories

11 Likes

Hi!
I just published new fantasy/romance story, so Iโ€™d like to promote this! Every read and support means a lot to me, so I hope youโ€™ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If youโ€™re interested in r4r + gems Iโ€™ll be very glad, you can dm me here on ig - depends on what you like better.

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters 1-3 + 4 EA
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you donโ€™t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

3 Likes

Awesome! I just dmโ€™ed you on insta :two_hearts:

I would love to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom:
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 14(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

2 Likes

Hiii! I would love to do a r4r with you!! You can dm me on ig and we can talk! :heart: and I would also love to be friends with you!!

Title: His Salvation
Author name: Mena
Instagram @mysteriouswriter_1
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Description: You are falling for the Prince of Darkness you know nothing about. Rumors says his dangerous and he tries his best to stay away from you. Will you be able to break his icy heart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6635258195410944

cover

2 Likes

Hey! I just sent you a message on Insta :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: Iโ€™m up for a r4r if you want.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

I would love to! Iโ€™ll send you a dm on ig :blush:

1 Like

Okay. Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart:

Feel free to check out my story also doing R4R

Tittle: Secrets (Ll)
Author: Miss.Simone
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 4
Description: Renae Santiago! A mysterious person with a dark past who crosses path with a cocky mafia leader Dante Rodrรญguez. They both have Secrets but who will be the one to confess first?
Link: http: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5572481667235840
Instagram: episode.simone

1 Like

Yeah sure. Just send me ss on how far you got on mine, and Iโ€™ll do the same for you. We can do 3 x 3 or whatever you want.

Iโ€™d love to do r4rโ™ฅ๏ธ
Thanks for this thread :hugs:
If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and heโ€™s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

Hey :wave: I just wrote you on Instagram :two_hearts:

Iโ€™d love to do r4r!

Title: The Nurses
Writer: Aj (Iโ€™m the coder)
Genre: Drama, action and some comedy scene
IG: emmacharlette
Style:LL
Description:Ever wonder what nursing is really like? Follow these 4 nurses and best friends as they navigate friendship, love, and learn what it means to be a nurse.

link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5171478606315520

1 Like

thanks can i have the link to your story plz

1 Like

Here you go. :sparkling_heart:

thanks

1 Like

My story :sparkling_heart:
Title: A distraction
Author: By: Milena
Description: You changed factions, trying to prove that you arenโ€™t weak- especially to your new trainer. What happens when you become a distraction? Will you make it out alive?
Gendre: Adventure
Chapters 6 (more are coming soon)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5783688950513664

Have fun!!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Cover

Bumping this one! :heart:

I would love to do a R4R with gems with you.

This is our story and my IG is episode.honeyy

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • point system
1 Like