Promoting my Story! Doing R4R!

Hi everyone! I just posted my first episode story! I’m currently doing R4R (read for read) so please drop your story below!!

If you liked shows like “Bridgerton”, “Downton Abbey”, if or you’re just looking for a story with black representation, I just posted my first story called “The Cavendishes”! :slight_smile:

Title: The Cavendishes

Instagram: @angie_writess

Author: Angie (Or AngieWrites)

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: At her debutante ball, Lady Arabella catches the eye of a duke, who is pressured to marry another. But love and an unexpected pregnancy lead him to defy expectations.

Link: The Cavendishes

S/N: As of right now, there is no CC (because the characters features are important to the story) I’m working on adding limited CC in the future but for right now, I’m still trying to figure out the customization script lol!

7 Likes

Hii! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Mr. Handsome
Genre: LGBTQ+
**Chapters:**5
LI: 1
Link: Episode Writer Portal
my instagram: @epi.mar34

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. Here is my story if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hello! I recently published a story as well, and someone told me I should try doing R4Rs. I’ve never done one before, though. Do we go back and forth over PM :?

Thank you for creating this thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

Thanks for this thread, here is my story.

Title : Where I Belong :crown:

Description : Being tired of her life Isabella finds an escape. What happens when her dreams become reality. Will she escape them or fall for them?

Genre : Fantasy,romance,comedy
Details :
•Full CC
• 2 LI
• Choices matter
• Point system
• Two endings
•Advanced directing
• Sound and music

Tropes : Strangers to lovers, Fairytale

Episodes: 3 out now!

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Insta id : @Jasminscarlet14

Hey!! I’m up for R4R and G4G :slight_smile:
Feel free to check out my story and give me some feedback if you feel like it.

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 6, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

ii
My story “invisible string” is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
“Bound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.”
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too!!!

It looks rlly nice!

NAME: REASSIGNMENT
GENRE: DRAMA

DESCRIPTION: You get a second chance at life after an unforgettable accident. But something seems a little off when you awake… An alternate world? No GEMS! A MYSTERY AND ROMANCE DRAMA!