Promoting my story! Fairly Ever After!

Fantasy:

1 Like

Pretty cover

Thnks changed cover 8 times finally made one I was in love with

1 Like

R4r?

Yeah I definitely understand that lol I love the colors, purple is one of my favs :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in checking out my story, that’d be awesome. You don’t have to of course.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4976209591336960

You’re too kind! You’re story is wonderful!

You really think so? awhhh thank you so much for saying that, I honestly appreciate it :hugs::purple_heart:

Yours is AWESOME as well girly🤗

Okay thnks I definitely read it now

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:

Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 14
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hello, Thank you for the thread,

These`s are the authors I would recommend:
@MerryMirrors remember me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you! I really love fairy stories :blush:

Here’s mine :slight_smile:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 3 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Im on episode 14/30 I love your story I literally cried when Taylor (you know) don’t wanna say it just in case someone here plans to read no one like spoilers

Wrong person