Promoting My Story ♡ Feel Free To Drop Yours

HI guys :smiling_face:
I just published my story Echoes of deception
please feel free to read it, it has full C.C

COVER - CREDITS @Jpassen_episode on instagram!

Description: In the complicated world of the powerful Valencia family, Isabella Valencia’s allure challenges FBI Agent Sinclair’s mission. Loyalties blur as desire ignites. Love or Duty? - C.C

LINK: ECHOES OF DECEPTION 1-3 OUT NOW

1 Like

Heyy, here’s my story. (R4R)
Title : Ms. Problematic
By : Ivy Vale
Style :LL
Genre : Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

• <3
1 Like

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Let’s go to the story.

✧*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: *A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. What she doesn’t know that there are future consequences for this.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
✧*

:love_letter:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m not exactly a new author on Episode, but it’s been a while since I’ve published anything. (I wrote some very cringey stories that have since been hidden from the public eye XD). I decided to get back into writing and finally published the first three chapters of my new story.

Title: Tremora: The Magical Kingdom

Description: When you and your best friend are transported into a book, will you manage to stay alive to find a way home? Or will you two become trapped inside the world of Tremora forever?

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action
Number of episodes: Chapters 1-3 are out now.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @stacy_episode

Additional information: Main character is female, best friend is male, and love interest is male. Full customization for MC (including name), and full customization for best friend and LI (excluding names). There is a point system that is used for accessing extra scenes.

I look forward to reading all these amazing looking stories, and I hope everyone enjoys mine!

mxlika

Mar 2

mxlika

1m

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​: : :white_heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description : eva always had the perfect high school’s nerd label .But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush,the most popular guy in high school? Dramas? Of course!
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd : High School Life

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

SEQUEL SHOULD BE OUT SOON ! :heart: Hopefully for summer’start 🫶🏾 :two_hearts: