Promoting my story:) Feel free to promote your own too

I would really love it if anyone could read my story even if it’s just the first chapters.
It’s my first story so would appreciate any feedback. Would be willing to do read for reads.

It’s a romance about a girl who falls for her boss but it’s also about her learning to navigate life while leaving her parents house, starting her new job, friendships and betrayal.

It includes bonus scenes, character customizations and no gem waits on the chapters :blush:

If you have any feedback or would like to do R4R please message me🙏🏼 All help is appreciated
Instagram: jmstoriesxx

8 Likes

Hi, just published my story :sparkling_heart: feel free to read it <3 I’ll check out your story ! Here’s mine:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Story & Art: Cerisaro
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

2 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

I’ll start reading as soon as my passes refill, I’ve favourite it🥰

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pleading_face::heartbeat: I’ll make sure to read yours in the morning :heart_hands:

1 Like

I’ll read it as soon as possible, looking forward to it🥰

1 Like

Definitely up for r4r!

Title: All The Wrong Places
By: stinestories
Instagram: @stine_stories
Genre: drama, romance
Chapters: 11
Description: Things get complicated after your longtime boyfriend dumps you. Will you find love again, or get caught up in an ex’s revenge?

I’m reading All the Wrong Places. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I’ve got a couple to read first but i’ll definitely give it a go🥰

Hey I’ve read yours and I really enjoyed the concept of the story! I like how you set up the MC and LI in the first episode. I don’t know if it’s just my phone but for half the first episode the MC didn’t have eyes. Just so you can fix the glitch but overall I enjoyed it x

1 Like

Thank you for this thread, I’d be open for R4R! Here’s my story:

Published Episodes: 4

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I think that’s just a glitch because other people who read it, it was fine for them.
But thanks for reading

Do you have a ss of it? If you don’t mind me asking. Because I’ve checked the episodes multiple times for any errors and nothing like that happened

Yeah of course I’ll have a look I did CC her to have generic green eyes so not sure if it’s something to do with that?

It’s working now so must’ve just been my phone at the time it was only for the first scene of ep1 when I first read through😊

1 Like

Alright, thank you very much for letting me know regardless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

Hey jesswxx,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you!! Hope you enjpy <3

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

I’ve read the first chapters, love the storyline so far💞

1 Like

Thank you!! Glad you’re enjoying <3