Promoting my story:) Feel free to promote your own too

Here is my story
Screenshot_2021-10-14-15-45-04-09_71a2d5c471b6ba1949fd166c4ec69165

Title:Love Me Again
Genre:Fantasy and Romance

There are 9 episodes out so far, episode 10 will be out in a couple of days.
Instagram-@ellenepisodexoxo

1 Like

Hi there! I have just added yours to my faves to read :two_hearts:

I have just published the first 5 chapters today, more to come very soon!

:heart: Title: A Summer To Remember

โ˜† Genre: Romance

:heart: Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

โ˜† Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Iโ€™m also happy to do r4r aswell if anyone would like too :revolving_hearts:

Story: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread, available for R4R & -G4G

Current Stories:

Story 1

Story Link

Story 2

Story Link

Upcoming Story

Coming Feb/March 2023

Hi! Iโ€™d love it if yโ€™all could read my story. :blue_heart:

Title: Deadly Nightshade

Author: Faith

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than โ€œsupport the authorโ€
:wilted_flower: No romance. (Itโ€™s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: You can skip the first 5 episodes & episode 8 for free if youโ€™ve already read it.
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if thereโ€™s no skip option.

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 8, season 1 is complete

Description:
โ€œThe balance of black and white.โ€

After a womanโ€™s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeanceโ€ฆ

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Deadly Nightshade small cover

Hello people!!
Iโ€™d really appreciate your reads and constructive criticism hereโ€ฆ

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called โ€œCharlatan Trioโ€ (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Letโ€™s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Thank you for this thread and good luck with your story!
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romantic subgenre :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)

1 Like

Iโ€™d do R4R๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
Hereโ€™s my story!

1 Like

Not a storyโ€ฆ
But if anyone would want to join my.bookclub. theres 12 spots left. Everybody greatโ€ฆwe all talk together in chat . Lookin for people who love to read and use the app alot
Search bookclub

KaylaAnn420115

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. I hope your story gets as many reads as possible. Hereโ€™s my story. Just promoting my story.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

เผบ:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐‘จ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’…? ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’…?

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†: ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†/๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š

:crystal_ball:๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’:

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“
เผบ:airplane:2 ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” (๐‘ด๐‘ชโ€™๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :butterfly:, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :heart:)
เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
เผบ:airplane:๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•
เผบ:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
เผบ:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I would appreciate it if you gave my story a chance and share it please!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Heyyyy, Iโ€™m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways hereโ€™s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none Iโ€™m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adelineโ€ฆCC+
Story Link:: Episode Writer Portal

-Did I just copy the person above meโ€ฆyes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow meโ€ฆ(jkjk)โ€ฆIf you get the chance please read it Iโ€™ll do the same for you :hugs: (just let me know hehe)

Title: Unlikely Places

Genre: Romance, comedy, drama

Description: Sylvia is forced to move back home and finds herself having to face the painful fact that sheโ€™s in love with a man she can never have. In the mean time she is also finds herself living with the one person she hates more than anyone.

Link: Episode writer - Listen on Spotify - Linktree

IG: stine_stories

:colombia: Hispanic MC + LI
:fire: Full CC
:fire: One LI
:fire: Art scenes

Msg me here or on IG if interested in r4r, g4g, f4g

:heartpulse:

Thanks for this thread! I just published my second story, Dark Star. In this story, you play as pop star Starissa Sheridan, a member of Vixenne, the biggest girl group in the world. At the start of Vixenneโ€™s first world tour, one of her bandmates is kidnapped. Throughout the story, get lost in the twists and turns of fame and the entertainment industry as Starissa and her group try to uncover what happened to one of their own.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 4, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all

1 Like

Hey guys :wave:
I entered the Fabled challenge with โ€œFABLED: The Cat And Aphroditeโ€

A cat falls in love with a man. With the help of Aphrodite she might get himโ€ฆ depending on your choices. Story with a moral, as a fable is (CC, choices matter, different endings)

Give me feedback please :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck with your stories :four_leaf_clover:

:purple_heart: Thank you for the thread. :purple_heart:

:open_umbrella: Story: Running From The Crown
:open_umbrella: Chapters: 3
:open_umbrella: Genre: Fantasy
:open_umbrella: Style: Limelight
:open_umbrella: IG: starluna.epi
:open_umbrella: Link: Episode Writer Portal
:open_umbrella: Cover:

Hey, Thanks for this post. I just recently completed Season 3 of my story called The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy. You can check it out below:

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Thereโ€™s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle LL
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Siblingโ€™s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your siblingโ€™s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MCโ€™s Sibling, MCโ€™s LI, and MCโ€™s Siblingโ€™s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and moreโ€ฆ

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: Youโ€™ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debbyโ€™s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before itโ€™s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewoodโ€™s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

Story Name:- All I ever knew, Only You.
Episode;- 1-3 out
Description:- Everything was perfect, the job, the friends, the boyfriend. At least thats what Aliyah thought. But when the past collides with the present, Aliyah realizes it was โ€œhimโ€ all along.

Author:- Ayusha J
Instagram:- @ayu.episode
Story link:-

1 Like

Hey!

Iโ€™d love to a r4r with you if you are interested!

Title: Fabled: Escaping the Fairy Tale
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: Sheri finds herself trapped inside a fairy tale book within a video game. Good news? Sheโ€™s not alone. Bad news? She is joined by the one person she canโ€™t stand, Jaleel. Can they put aside their differences and work together to escape the fairy tale or will they be stuck there forever? Get ready for a captivating tale of friendship, redemption, love, and the ultimate quest to get back home.

Click Here to Read
Watch the trailer here

Fabled: Forevermore

โ€œYouโ€™re a beautiful princess cursed by a cruel sorceress and entangled in a web of secrets. Can a handsome prince help you break the curse, or will his alluring ways be your undoing?โ€

โ€ข Full Character Customization for MC and LI - and your horse!
โ€ขChoices Matter
โ€ข Point System
โ€ข Advanced Directing
โ€ข Mini-Games
โ€ข Fantasy, Romance, Action

This story is my passion project and I hope you all love it as much as I do! I was supposed to have it out like 2 years ago but lost my motivation and this contest brought it all back!

1 Like