Promoting my story! feel free to promote yours too if you want 💕

Hey sunshine2,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Vanquished Love

Description: Brooke shares an exciting and romantic night with the man she has always loved. The next morning, he is gone. Five years later, he returns. What happened?

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

1 Like

Thanks for this thread; can’t wait to read all these stories! :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Hey there! This is my first story :two_hearts: I’m still working on new episodes, but would love to hear some feedback! Thanks :sparkles:

Title: Ajay Academy
Episodes: 7 {ongoing}
Author: Peachie
Style: Limelight
Description: Alice is a witch, studying at the academy with her vampire bff. But connections from the past still affect the present… Is there something more to Ajay than meets the eyes?
Cover:

Hope you all enjoy! :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck with your story and thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 1-3 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

Story: Bumpy Ride With You

Genre: Romance/ drama/ comedy/ thriller/ crime

Style: INK

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (feel free to DM me)

Episodes: 8 , more episodes to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Rose Silvers, your typical high school girl, living a typical high school life. But will happen when she meets Aaron Ross, a member of Colorado’s most feared gang.

Hello everyone! :black_heart:

I would love your feedback !

Title: The Only Choice
Genre: Romance
Customization: Full Customization
Episodes: 11 and will be continued
Description: Who knew crossing paths again with Alexander Host would cause a whirlwind. Do you cut all ties, or play a dangerous game? CC LL

Instagram: @Aliciaroseepisode (I follow back)

Link to story on App: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Thanks for this thread :blob_hearts:

Title: Distortion

Description: Evangeline is used to having Devin sleeping over at her place, but this time something is different. What happens when the place they wake up in, isn’t Evangeline’s room anymore?

Genre: Horror

Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Cover:

This story also includes choices, full CC, and one love interest!

Hello! Thank you for the thread! This is my new story! It’s romance with drama and fantasy! Vampire’s Love Story! If you want give a check! :heart:
Title: Taste Like Drug
Author: Theo
Episodes: 15
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Cover:

For more follow me on ig: @theo.stories
Thank you, in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine:

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

Title MY POSSESSIVE STRANGER

Description What happens when you finally loosen up and enjoy freely? You romance a complete stranger! But is he really just having fun or is it more than meets the eye?
Female MC/Full cc

Genre Drama

Instagram sonal_episode

Name: Ambivalence
Genre: Adventure
Length: Short
Instagram: @milyepisode

Description: Finnley’s life changes drastically when she learns about her near future, can an old enemy and a vacation help her with her impending future?

Thankyou for this thread :blush:
Name : Prophecy of Doom
Genre : Fantasy
instagram : @Sirenas.writes
Discription : she’s something the world has never seen before. What happens when she cross oath with the world’s most feared men and things start to unviel…
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6316274797182976
cover :