Promoting: Black Hearts, Golden Desires (RFR - OPENED) + Review + Story Rating+ Shoutout

CHAPTER 8 OUT! CHECK IT OUT!
UPDATE (10/5/2019):
OPENED For the ones in my list I will complete the RFR . Don’t worry. It will just take time. AND NEW RFRS accepted.

Hey guys !! I am promoting my first story Black Hearts, Golden Desires

Story details

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 7 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.madhubhgd

cover

Cover:

• Send me ss(screenshot) of my story then I will be adding urs in my list …I don’t like to be ghosted by any of u in my thread I will like your comment if your rfrs been accepted

• According to my interest i will be reading the stories one by one…it won’t follow the number order mentioned below! ! :blush::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

• If u like my story, give it a shoutout in IG or in forum by tagging me at Insta: @epi.madhubhgd And In Forum: @Madhu

• I guess I covered all and btw I expect all of you to be patient I don’t like to be rushed.

• I will be rating your story based on the plot line, directing and others. If you don’t want it, just mention that in your request.
    Story Rating: / :star::star::star::star::star:

• New RFRs are accepted here. Click the link below to request.

• Stories to be read are given in below mentioned post.

I just made this column to remember who haven’t sent ss of my story still. So I suggest you to open it and check for yourself whether you have sent the ss or not.

SS to be received

IMPORTANT: U can send me ss here if u haven’t for my revamped version. So if u have already, you can ignore it. Please don’t try to ghost me.

If the story is completed, it will be removed from this list.Thank you for visiting this thread :upside_down_face::grinning::grin::grin::hugs:

11 Likes

Do you have the link?

Yep

here you go

1 Like

would you like to do a r4r? :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

1 Like

Sure I would love to

1 Like

great! we could PM ss when we’re done! :grin:

gud

1 Like

I’ll do an r4r if you’d like. Here are my story details:

Title: Adventurous: Beyond the Shore and Through the Sea
Authors: Cee & Jae
Style: Limelight (cinematic)
Genre: Adventure & Fantasy
Episodes: 3
App Description: A giant whirlpool has formed off the coast of Yokohama. When Ren learns it’s a portal, he goes through it and lands in a world of Japanese mythological beings. CC male MC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6228651659558912
Uzu_Rf_posterThumb_crmGyQWj7I

I would love to…I will check it out after sometime…coz i have another story in the list

1 Like

Would love to do a r4r with a few people’s new story’s.
I started writing my own Fantasy/Action story on Episode called MoonStar.
Send me a message if someone’s interested!!!

hey @Mayalina do u mind telling me a short summary for your story?

There is this girl Michaela. She and her sister live alone.
Her and her friends start a new schoolyear like Always, but then her necklace starts to change colour every now and then. There is also a new boy in town who is a bit wierd but connects on another lever with michaela.
Not only The mistery boy has his eye on Michaela but also a strange man with red goggles.

There are 3 chapters out. I’m working on the 4 right now

1 Like

chapter 4*

nice one. I will give it a try. And also hifi gurl my story also has only three chapters published.
chapter 4 coming up soon. Good luck on yours.

Thank you! i’ll check yours out aswell! Let me know what you think!

You can message me here or on my instagram mayalina.episode if you want!
Is there someplace i can message you?

Np You msg here itself.If u feel uncomfortable msging in this thread u can always PM me
my insta…@episode_angelindisgiuse u can also msg me there…ur choice

Do u mind if i do r4r for one story alone…I already have many in my list…

1 Like

Certainly! Would you mind if we did my Adventurous story, then?

1 Like

We can do R4R if you want

Story name: The Elements
Author: Elenna.Eps
Amount of episodes: just 3 now.
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s about a girl, 5 elements and the twins, the girl goes through much action.
Genre: Mystery
Features:CC,LGBT option.

Follow me on instagram elenna.epss please, to see updates and edits.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321567092506624

1 Like

U may have to wait…is that okay?