Promoting: Black Hearts, Golden Desires (RFR - OPENED) + Review + Story Rating+ Shoutout

I already did. Check your messages again

1 Like

Title: Owed Favors
Author: Nev<3
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (I update every week)
Description: Owing favors can be stressful. When Ace uses the favors that Vanessa owes back as an advantage, All hell breaks loose.
Style: INK

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5223801094537216
Cover:

PNG

Make sure to give me feedback on my Instagram: Epi.nev

@RainbowCat
Hey rfr has been completed

My feedback: A unique one. I am not able to point any errors. Still not very attracted to read, I don’t know why. But I loved your story dear and keep on continuing.

Story Rating: :star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished. Let me know when you’ve read mine

@lizzy.writes
I have already done rfr with u for ur story time immune :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Np

Hey dear once u have completed my story send me ss i will start reading urs as soon as i can
that is if u r still willing to do rfr with me

@Kalani-Santino

My part of rfr has been completed.

My feedback: The plot line is going slow or due to zooms I don’t know. But I have loved your story. I am going to continue it after the rfr list. U can send me ss of my story here. :smile:

Story Rating: :star::star::star::star::star:

@ShiningMiracle

My part of rfr has been completed.

My feedbacks: U can work on some of the spotting area. When the character kiss they seem like kissing in head instead of the lips .that happened in really many scenes just wanted to let you know.I didn’t mean to be to rude.Other than that ur story is so far good. Keep up your work.
Make sure to send me ss of my story when u have finished and also some feedbacks

Story Rating: :star::star::star:

@Dazz12

My part of rfr has been completed

My Feedback: I guess u could work on some spot directing u can use the thought bubbles and narrator u can watch some tutorials. If you want I can suggest some. The plot line is good. Just my honest opinion ur directing can still be improved.

U can send me ss of my story here

Story Rating: :star::star:

1 Like

@Coolpizza

My part of rfr is completed

My feedbacks: No comment. I just loved your story a lot.

U can send me ss of my story here when you r done

1 Like

I have finish my rfr
I like that you added transitions . You can work on the directing part ( to make it more realistic ) . There were a few places where the directing could improve

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.
I hope u continue reading it

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

If u have ig u can give a shout out if u wish

Hey @Madhu I would love to do a R4R with you.

I have trailers for each episode on my Instagram page.
MY STORY BELOW:
Author: Sanet P.
Story Title: Unexpected Love
Genre: Drama / Romance
Description: Meeting Phillip, Emily wasn’t ready for love. What developed into a strong friendship, was infiltrated with emotions she never expected. Are they too late, to be more than friends?
Chapter: 3 published (more episodes coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5258855691386880
Or
https://linktr.ee/episode.sanet
Instagram: @episode.sanet
Cover:

1 Like

@Epi.nev

My part of the rfr has been completed

My Feedback: This scene has one error I just wanted to let you know. You can put that girl in layer 0 or layers different from the characters standing in front. Ur story is so good. I am looking forward to read more. Keep up ur good work.
U can send me ss here or in pm in forum

@StarzzyRossie

My part of the rfr has been completed

I have liked your story a lot my fav char still now is Dave he is so cute and I hate that dad. Keep on writing .I will continue it .

My fav pic :heart_eyes:

U can send me ss of my story here

Story Rating: :star::star::star::star: