Promoting My Story: "Matched" ❤

Hi everyone!
My name is Ariel and I’m the author of Matched.
I’ve seen a few threads like this and decided that I should make my own. :slight_smile: :heart:

This thread will just be where I post updates about my story for those who don’t use instagram/don’t follow me, or those who prefer using the forums!

Please do NOT promote your story on this thread :slight_smile:

If you have any screenshots, criticism/feedback, please send them my way :slight_smile:
If you want to do a R4R - PM ME!

My Story Info:
Title: Matched
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Author: Ariel C
Style : Ink
Description: Jade Lyons is the girl guys fall for, but she never falls for them. Things change when she moves back to her hometown and meets Mr. Popular, Caden Skylar. Has Jade met her match?
[This is a typical high school drama type of story but I also wanted to add more emphasis on the friends too rather than just the MC and the love interest - although that is obviously prevalent too!]
# of Episodes: 13 (and there will be more coming!)
(Also my episodes are a bit on the longer side, because personally, I like to have my episodes a bit longer rather than shorter - just a heads up!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4597015739695104
Instagram: @episode_ariel
(feel free to DM me on here for r4rs, to send screenshots/feedback, or just to chat!)

Cover:
Matched_Episode_Small_Cover
Matched_Episode_Small_Cover.png420×580 190 KB

For those who have already read my story or are caught up…
Here’s a sneak peek of Ch. 14!

Don’t we ALL love that typical talk about the birds and the bees?!

1 Like

Duplicate closed. Refer to original: Posted a new story + doing read for reads <3 :wink: