Promoting my story: MC: All My Past Lovers (Promote your story as well!)

Promote your stories down below! However, this is not a R4R, I’ll be reading only the stories that genuinely interest me.

Name: MC: All My Past Lovers
Genre: Romance
Subgenre: Comedy
Description: You’ve been single for years and now your best friend has just joined the club. In attempts to help your best friend find a rebound, you end up running into all the boys from your past!
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover: by @darryl_daddy
ART%20COVER%20BLUE

Want to be your character to be featured in the story? Send me your character details.

10 Likes

This sounds good. I’ll be reading it later tonight.

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 10 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
IMG_20190124_124926_910

1 Like

I’ll check out yours rn! It sounds cute!

1 Like

Will definitely read it, boo <33

1 Like

Thank you! Especially for your beautiful artwork!!! Tbh it’s been out for a while, I just never got around to promoting it!

1 Like

Ah, right! In that case I better read it right away! <33 it was so fun working with you

1 Like

You too!!:two_hearts: I don’t think I would over gotten a cover on time if it wasn’t for you!:blush:

1 Like

Tittle: MC: The Bar on 23rd
Author: Dr.Smile
Description: The link between taking action and nostalgia is an odd stranger who seems to poison him with the one thing that sunk him in the first place: love.
Will check yours out

2 Likes

This is really really good. I can’t wait to read the rest! I didn’t customize anyone. I love her freckles!

lyyy hun xxxx

1 Like

Ahhh thank you! I was worried about not putting a no freckles option!:two_hearts: I should be publishing the 4th chapter on the 3rd ! I’m still reading yours.

1 Like

I’ll be reading it. I love her freckles. She is really unique!

1 Like

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

I read this already!! The directing is beautiful!:sneezing_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

:scream: I’ve never read a texted based story! I’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:
Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Murder
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (4 almost out)
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

1 Like

I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Yes, I did!!! I absolutely did!!! Going into the story I was curious to see how you would compensate with the lack of visuals, but you were so descriptive, I felt like I was in the story!!! The custom text bubbles were amazing! And the scrolling feature, it blew my mind! I didn’t know that was possible!

1 Like