Promoting my story : Mission incomplete

Hay Everyone!
I’m promoting my story, Promote yours here too!
I’ve started this story 2 years ago and haven’t been writing since. Now i’ve updated it and i hope that everyone who is reading it, enjoys it :blush:
I’m also busy with another story and a story on Wattpad :blush:

Discription: Cheyen is a professional trained spy, who’s parents went missing. When she meets another professional trained spy, who she’ll team up with to find her parents. Will they keep their feeling professional?

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread, lovely! :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 out now!

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

3 Likes

Hay,
The art is amazing! I love mystery, so i will put it in my list! :star_struck:

Hey chanel.write,

Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choice from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

1 Like

What is wattpad🤔

1 Like

Sounds interesting! I will add it to my list :blush:

1 Like

Added to the list! :blush:

1 Like

Eehhhhh it’s like a online book publisher. Writers from over the world, publish their books on it. :blush: kinda like episode but diffrent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait is it like Episode I mean it got characters in it which talk, walk m interact or its like pdf books🤔

More like pdf, You just type a chapter online and publish is whenever you want and everyone can read it . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dankjewel!! Okay… Zag net dat je ook Nederlands bent. :rofl: Maar dat is goed. Ik zet jouw verhaal ook op mijn leeslijst. :wink:

Hahahahahaaha isgoedd! zo grappig nog een Nederlander :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like