Promoting My Story - Murder in CandleHill Hotel

Thank you for reading, hun!!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

@Episode_amber3 Hi, I’d like to do a read for read. My story is Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). My story is also a mystery, so it’d be cool to exchange similarly titled stories lol.

Newest ambrogi post

2 Likes

Oh! I love the sound of this already! Defiantly will check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just filled it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Loved reading the first three chapters for your story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! Here’s mine. Hopefully you’ll give it a try. :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4617320930017280
Also, you can check out some sneak peeks here.

Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello, I finished reading yours.:blush:
It was a great short story, I really enjoyed it. :hugs:

Episode 1 SS

Episode 2 SS

Episode 3 SS

1 Like

Looks like something I’d love to read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much for reading! Mallory looks really cute with that hairstyle (literately my go to style for my LI :joy:). I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

I loved reading your story so far! And I’m so excited to see what happens next! :kissing_heart: Thank you for leaving me on so many cliffhangers :rofl: :eyes:

1 Like

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry for the very late reply but I’m on episode 4 of your story now!

Sorry once again! I’m going to finish it soon (hopefully)! It’s very good so far, I love how the characters act around each other. The romance makes me get so happy inside! :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I’m so glad that you’re enjoying my story. :hugs:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Here’s our story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R/G4G if you are interested.
Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Episodes: 9

Title: The Constant Journey

Author: Mystic.Ceb

Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?

**Genre: Action

**Style: Limelight

My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Forums(For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb

Instagram(For screenshot proofs) @storiesby_mystic

Facebook(For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook

sounds awesome! I love the vampire vibe I’m getting from your story! I’d love to check it out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

sounds very mysterious! I wonder what the mistake is that gets the MC & LI tied up together! Amazing description! I’d love to check it out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love the description! I love the name Esmee a lot! I also love that it shows motherhood in your story because a lot of stories nowadays don’t show that much, so thank you! I’d love to check your story out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun!! Do lemme know your opinions!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like