Promoting My Story - Murder in CandleHill Hotel

Hello all!

I just thought to put up this post for promoting my mystery story! I can also read your story as well too, please be patient with me though!
Author: Amber_stories
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episode_amber_
Customize yourself and love interest! Choose your name! Choose love interests GENDER! Point system! No gems!
Description: When you go to CandleHill Hotel for the weekend, The Host’s murdered. Now it’s up to you to find the murder before the clock strikes 8 Sunday evening. Will you solve the mystery?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6071037539844096
Love to see your screenshots and your thoughts after you finish!
I feel like I should change the cover :sweat_smile: thoughts?
Small cover (3)
Thanks for checking this out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ooooo, just in time for spooky season :ghost: :zombie: i’ll totally read :heart_eyes: btw I followed you on the episode app since I don’t have Instagram

1 Like

might take a look!

1 Like

if you want a draw one I have an art shop.

Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

Hey Episode_amber3,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. You can read my stories (it’s no must!! :wink: ) ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

They all sound so interesting! I’ll defiantly give it a read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for reading, hun!!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

@Episode_amber3 Hi, I’d like to do a read for read. My story is Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). My story is also a mystery, so it’d be cool to exchange similarly titled stories lol.

Newest ambrogi post

2 Likes

Oh! I love the sound of this already! Defiantly will check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just filled it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Loved reading the first three chapters for your story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! Here’s mine. Hopefully you’ll give it a try. :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4617320930017280
Also, you can check out some sneak peeks here.

Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello, I finished reading yours.:blush:
It was a great short story, I really enjoyed it. :hugs:

Episode 1 SS

Episode 2 SS

Episode 3 SS

1 Like

Looks like something I’d love to read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much for reading! Mallory looks really cute with that hairstyle (literately my go to style for my LI :joy:). I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

I loved reading your story so far! And I’m so excited to see what happens next! :kissing_heart: Thank you for leaving me on so many cliffhangers :rofl: :eyes:

1 Like

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry for the very late reply but I’m on episode 4 of your story now!

Sorry once again! I’m going to finish it soon (hopefully)! It’s very good so far, I love how the characters act around each other. The romance makes me get so happy inside! :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I’m so glad that you’re enjoying my story. :hugs:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like