Promoting My Story - Murder in CandleHill Hotel

Here’s our story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R/G4G if you are interested.
Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Episodes: 9

Title: The Constant Journey

Author: Mystic.Ceb

Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?

**Genre: Action

**Style: Limelight

My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Forums(For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb

Instagram(For screenshot proofs) @storiesby_mystic

Facebook(For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook

sounds awesome! I love the vampire vibe I’m getting from your story! I’d love to check it out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

sounds very mysterious! I wonder what the mistake is that gets the MC & LI tied up together! Amazing description! I’d love to check it out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love the description! I love the name Esmee a lot! I also love that it shows motherhood in your story because a lot of stories nowadays don’t show that much, so thank you! I’d love to check your story out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun!! Do lemme know your opinions!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for that. I’ve been looking for some good stories and yours already is added to my list. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! That just made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome. :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r? :heart:

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

A tragedy leads troubled Lucy to a new haven, where she crosses paths with the popular, hot, golden boy of the village. Will he be able to fix her, or will her past consume her?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound.)

Far Away link

1 Like

Sounds very interesting! I would love to check it out sometime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I finished reading the first 3 chapters of your story!
Screenshots above! :point_up_2:
I love the siblings together, making me laugh so much!
I also love Emily the most cause we both love coffee a little too much :joy: :shushing_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m so glad you enjoyed it. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I’m going to get reading yours now and will be back later with some ss God willing. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hiya. I’m really enjoying your story so far. The first episode grabbed my attention quite quick. I love all the mystery surrounding the whole investigation.

I ran into a little problem though. In the middle of the second eps when the mc was investigating the room, I missed a digit of the number to type in, and I can’t continue on, and also I can’t even re-read the story cos the three dots on the bottom right aren’t clickable. So would you mind putting something in to get past this, then I can continue with reading your episodes. Thank you very much. :heart::heart: See the last ss below where I’m stuck.

this,

1 Like

Oh! If you go to my instagram you’ll find the answer in my highlight “MICCH” It will be one of the last slides! Sorry that you’ve gotten stuck! My instagram is @episode_amber_
You can access my instagram through my link here https://flow.page/episode_amber_

1 Like

Also you’re character & Mallory look very amazing! I love the name choice & customization! So pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve finished reading your story!
Here’s screenshots below!

I had such a blast reading this hilarious story! I love how Owen & MC got thrown into this together! And loved the cliffhanger, can’t wait to see the next chapter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I appreciate this. :heart::heart: I’ll send you the rest of the ss in a bit. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Aww hun!! Thank you soo muchh!! Glad you liked it!! :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart:

1 Like