Promoting my story: Not made for crowns!

Hi, everyone!
This is me promoting my story: Not made for crowns! (This is a re-vamp for The Royal Contest.)

This story is not original though, it’s based in one of my favorite book series, but please, don’t report it. I’m not trying to steal anyone’s property, I just wanted to make an adaptation for this format and I’ve spent many hours coding, drawing and thinking how to make it more interactive for you all.

The story goes around Nicole, who found herself competing for the Prince’s heart even when was not interested but HAS TO stay in the competition.
Please read it and don’t hesitate to send me your feedback if you want. You can send me an e-mail by fan-mail or a DM in my IG: cookie_blue.episode.

6 Likes

Hi, I’d love to do a r4r with you!

10 chapters available!

Also, I was going to ask: who did your book cover? I love it!

2 Likes

And I’ll read yours too!

I did everything, the cover, the “logo”, the art scenes, some backgrounds and overlays… :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s soo amazing!! Do you take commissions and is it paid or free?? I promise I will credit you! I’m new to all of this tbh! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well, I have never done commisions :sweat_smile:
I think I could do it free but I can’t guarantee delivery dates because I depend on how much work I have at the time since this is just a hobbie :flushed:

1 Like

Ooohh cos I was gonna ask if you could make two pieces of art for me… :cry: :sweat_smile:

What would they be? Maybe I can :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Is it okay if I send you the deets tomorrow? Cos I’m gonna go bed. I’ll PM you the deets by then!:blush:

1 Like

@Cookie_blue

OH EM EFFING GEE HUNTYYYYY!!! I AM SOOOO OBSESSED WITH YOUR BOOK!!! I AM DEFINITELY CONTINUING THIS AND IMMA UPDATE YOU ON IT!!!:pleading_face::pleading_face::hot_face::hot_face::fire::fire::cry::cry::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Just one minor thing, your outro splash has a spelling mistake. You wrote “Istagram” instead of "Instagram":blush:

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No worries! Also, I sent you a message as well regarding what we talked about yesterday. Have you checked it out yet?:blush: