Promoting my story - Open to R4Rs (Promote yours too)! CLOSED

Hello all!

As the title states, I’m just here tryna promote my story. It’s fairly new - wrote and published it a month ago. :smile:

If anyone is interested in R4Ring w/ me, feel free to leave me a comment, and go ahead & start!

I have finals this week so I won’t be spending much time on here or the Episode app, but as soon as I finish my last exam on Friday (and am on a two-week break before my Summer term begins), I would love to read anything yall have (as well as cranking out as many chapters as I can for my own story)!

Once you’ve read my story, just leave a follow-up comment w/ a screenshot of the title card (if you want to take other screenshots, I would love to see how yall customized the characters, feel free to do so, but I’m not requiring you to :laughing:) and you have my honest guarantee that I will read your story during my break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart:
As for how many chapters we should R4R for: if we have the same amount of chapters - 7/7; if you have less chapters out, we’ll R4R your chapter amount; if you have more chapters out than me, we’ll R4R my amount (the lower number) - I hope no one minds this way, I usually do it like this when I R4R!

Here’s my story; drops yours down in the comments below and lemme know if you’d like to R4R!

Title : Crescendo
Author : Aurora
Genre : Adventure (wish I could label my story as Hollywood)
Style : Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4591748300472320
Description : You’re a part of a world famous pop band. Can you balance work, your love life, and friendships or fail at the hands of an abusive ex and the obsessed media?
Features : Full CCs, choices matter, points system, plenty of choices
Episodes : 7 ( more coming soon)
Cover :

(My cover is trash - I will create a new one once I am done w/ this stressful week. :sob:)

My Reading List (to help me keep track of the R4Rs):
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane - @Marshmallow_O (read :two_hearts:)
Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour - @mollie.stories (read :two_hearts:)
Stay - @kiki.writes.things (read :two_hearts:)
Twinsaster - @matchalatte (read :two_hearts:)
In Love With A Prince - @M_Dutta (read :two_hearts:)
Unexpected Love - @SanetP (read :two_hearts:)
The Miller Family - @kriglesias (read :two_hearts:)
Nights With You - @JennyJ (read :two_hearts:)
Captivated - @daniolugbile (read :two_hearts:)
The Blood Moon’s Curse - @Hoikan (read :two_hearts:)
Blurred Lines - @elliewrites.episode (read :two_hearts:)
The Green Line - @charlotte.bradley (read :two_hearts:)
Unbearable Pain - @Koolgal77 (read :two_hearts:)
Stars And Signs - @meghanmc_03 (read :two_hearts:)
Taken: Dead or Alive - @Rose.xo_97 (read :two_hearts:)
Root of Tomorrow - @Okie_D0kie_Y0 (read :two_hearts:)

Okay, back to studying! :crazy_face::joy:

4/20 Update - Finals week is over! I have really been enjoying all of your stories! Ty :two_hearts:
Also, I have been DMing the R4R ss - if you get to my story before I get to yours, just shoot me a DM.

9 Likes

would you like to do a r4r? :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 6 (More to come)

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to! I’ve seen such wonderful comments about your story - I’m so excited to read it! :yellow_heart: Is it okay if I get around to reading it at the end of this week (after my finals)?

Thank you for wanting to do a R4R w/ me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

awh thanks! and of course that’s fine! good luck on your finals!! :heart::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you so much for understanding and the well wishes! :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is my newly published Adventurous contest story. Feel free to support me by reading it please, and I’m happy to receive any feedback you may have :blush:

Title - Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour
Description - Follow Bella on a dangerous, thrilling, life-changing mission. Can YOU make the right choices to help Bella survive the path ahead? Character Customisation, Choices that matter, Tappable Overlays, Art Scenes, Minigames, 2 Love Interests and Multiple Endings.
Genre - Action
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5433395695386624
Instagram - @mollie.stories

2 Likes

I’s be up for doing a R4R, this is mine -
Story: Stay.
Author: Kiki.
Genre: Drama.
Style: Ink.
Chapters: 11 (ongoing)
Instagram: @kiki_epi
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5945673672884224
Cover:
Stay_4W_posterThumb_Sbnawck31c

2 Likes

Thankyou for this thread!

TWINSASTER

Covers

TWINSASTER_posterThumb_H8k4oc4cYF

TWINSASTER_posterImage_Ffc5XyNcrh

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4894493207232512
Summary: Things escalates quickly when your other twin successfully persuades you to move to Boston for college. Will they survive college on their own?
Genre: Drama
Episode: 3 (on going)

Thank you, I hope you like it:DD
Follow my Instagram account – @matchalatte.episode

1 Like

Title: In Love With A Prince :crown::crown:
Gener: Romance
Author: M.Dutta
Description: You just had a break up and A Prince fell in love with you but what trouble waiting ahead of this journey…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6446153122250752

1 Like

What trash?, your cover is beautiful :purple_heart::heart_eyes:!

2 Likes

Adding it to my list now! I hope you don’t mind if I get to reading it at the end of the week. :grin: In the meantime, I hope you like my story, too (post the ss here when you’re done)! :two_hearts:

Perfect! I’m adding your story now! I will get to it at the end of this week (I hope you don’t mind) :grin: Hopefully you enjoy my story, too, in the meantime! And post your ss here when done. :two_hearts:

Hey there! I would love to do a R4R :two_hearts:
This is my first story and I would love for your feedback. I have trailers for each episode on my Instagram page.

MY STORY BELOW:
Author: Sanet P.
Story Title: Unexpected Love
Genre: Drama / Romance
Description: Meeting Phillip, Emily wasn’t ready for love. What developed into a strong friendship, was infiltrated with emotions she never expected. Are they too late, to be more than friends?
Chapter: 3 published (more episodes coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5258855691386880
Or
https://linktr.ee/episode.sanet
Instagram: @episode.sanet
Cover:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure I’m going to enjoy your story; I hope you like mine, too! (Post your ss here when you’re finished - I’ll be getting to yours after my finals this week.) :yellow_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thanks! goodluck on your finals! I just finished mine finals

1 Like

Just added your story to my list! And wow, your cover is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you enjoy my story (post ss here when you’re done - I’ll get to your story after my finals this week)! :yellow_heart:

Omg! You are SO sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for this wonderful comment :yellow_heart: I’ve been a lil insecure about it - when I wrote/published my story, I didn’t have a good amount of time to really put a lot of effort into the cover… but your comment is so reassuring to me :two_hearts: Thank you, love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :purple_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yay! I’d love to R4R w/ you, too, bb :yellow_heart:
I’d be happy to provide whatever feedback I can (I’ll DM you it when I get read your story after my finals this week, if that sounds good to you?). :grin: In the meantime, I hope you like my story - drop a ss when you’re done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome. we can talk further via DM. or would you like your ss on this topic?

1 Like