Promoting my story :p

Hey here is mine :hugs::heart:
Title: Your Heart My Heart
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink
Description: Michelle has never been in love but when she meets a boy with secret past who ends up being her new classmate things start to go upside down. Will her life be the same as before? No cc, art scenes
Link

Cover

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to r4r! :hugs:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

1 Like

I read yours, very interesting plot and good directing. I loved the backgrounds!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey! wanna r4r?

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for the feedback! I’m already writing the next chapter, it will be released soon :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Let’s do that! I’m excited to read your story!

1 Like

I’m so thankful for the feedback! :sparkling_heart:

Yay, let’s do that! What is your story?

1 Like

Waaa, it looks so cool! I love the covers :black_heart:
Def saving to favs to read it once I’m done with reading all the entries for my giveaway :joy:

Also dropping mine, since I just published ep 6 :blush:

Titile: 417 days
Author: Witch Of Lust
Genre: Thriller with a bit of romance, but… well it’s a very specific case
Style: LL
Description: After a little fight with your parents you decide to head to school alone, leaving your chauffeur behind. All you ever knew, your whole life just disappears in a single blink…
Episodes: 6
Specifics: Full CC (in episode 3), minigames, lots of choices, time events, choices matter, art scenes, one LI, whose character is determined by YOU and YOUR choices and that’s not even all!

Disclaimer: This story uses advanced directing, music and sounds; contains mature themes and strong language and focuses on the abduction, which some people may find disturbing!

Link: 417D STORY LINK
Cover:

Drawn by me, in case anyone’s wondering :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

R4R if so LET ME KNOW!

Check out the RE - RELEASE OF MY STORY! 5 for 5 episodes or less!

Author: Carlita B.
Genre: Action( drama, romance etc)
Story: Contractual Silence
Description: Set up to marry a corrupt billionaire by her rich parents to secure an alliance. Maureen falls for an airplane pilot with a dark secret. Can this pilot be bought?CC/ART
SCENES/LL
Episodes: 1-5 (six is being worked on! More to come!)

1 Like

The Red Curtain

1 Like

Wanna do a 7x7 r4r?

1 Like

No problem! I would love to hear what you think of mine too! :heart_eyes:

SS

1 Like

I believe who was born is better than who born. Also, at the beginning, when it says for best experience, maybe, “for a better experience” would be more correct. Nonetheless, it was a nice story

1 Like

I just read all the chapters and I really liked it! The plot is so good!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:! I put your story in my list and I’m definitely gonna read it!! Looks really interesting!

1 Like

Let’s do thissss!

1 Like

I’m going to read it today! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you SO much for the suggestions! As I said in the beginning of the story, English isn’t my native language, so I’m open for corrections and suggestions for a better reading experience :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away! :orange_book:

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC& Choices matter]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

1 Like