Promoting my story , Promote urs here ...,If R fr R let me know

sure vl read yours
Can u give more details about ur story

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

Hey!
I’ll do a r4r if anyone wants to!
Here’s my stories if you want to check them out! Let me know if u want to do a r4r. Choose any of my stories. Dm me on insta or here.

The chapters of Relentless do get longer as the story goes on!!

Title Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

34 chapters ongoing

-It’s adventure, romance, drama, action

I recently published a new story as well!

Title- Anywhere But Here

Description- Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will rescue her after she was face to face with a one?

3 chapters ongoing

Insta- @gabi.episode

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

Thank you for the thread!,

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would also like to recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. :slight_smile: and thanks to @BEEBS07 for recommending my story :kissing_heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :blush:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Its called rational relatives it has a pic of a blond girl and a red haired boy on the cover.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :black_heart:
Just published episode 4, any feedback is welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So, here, the deets.

Titile: 417 days
Author: Witch Of Lust
Genre: Thriller/Romance hard to tell, really
Style: LL
Description: After a little fight with your parents you decide to head to school alone, leaving your chauffeur behind. All you ever knew, your whole life just disappears in a single blink…
Episodes: 4
Specifics: Full CC (in episode 3), minigames, lots of choices, time events, choices matter, art scenes, one LI, whose character is determined by YOU and YOUR choices and that’s not even all!
Disclaimer: This story uses advanced directing, music and sounds; contains mature themes and strong language and focuses on the abduction, which some people may find disturbing!
Link: 417D STORY LINK
Cover:

Hey! Thanks for this thread.
Here are my story details:

Title: Amethyst
Author:PurplePanda
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes, there is character customisation!
Instagram: purplepanda.episode
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon).
Description:You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

Cover (made by briella.episode):

!

1 Like

If read for read Let me knw guys

1 Like

I read the first episode of your story
It looks interesting :cherry_blossom:
Can you read mine
Title : Arty’s life
By : flare
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6162792621867008
And are you interested in doing r4r for more than one episode ?
Let me know if you want to☺️
Screenshot from your story :point_down:t2:

Ok vl start reading ur story now fr read fr read

1 Like

Hey I completed reading your story nice story @Flare8

1 Like

Thank you :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:
You are so sweet
I will continue reading your story as well :cherry_blossom::slight_smile::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: I may have already promoted the ink version here - but I just published the LL version :hugs:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Hey there :slight_smile:

Thank you for this thread!

I just published my story yesterday, maybe you’d like to give it a try. <3

Title: Unexpected Daddy
Author: Nadi_Episode
Description:
Darryl’s a man in his mid-twenties enjoying a fun life without responsibilities and future plans. How will he react when he needs to be a father from one day to another? (Male MC)
Additional info: Full customization of the MC in Chapter 2
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4762144305643520

Cover:
Unexpected_Daddy_posterThumb_gVaSLZeLEp

I’d love to hear your feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got two stories
Title: Unfit For Royalty
Author: Isabella Mason
Genre: Comedy
Description: 18 Years after being left at a train station, Lilac is sent back to her hometown for a crazy reason with twists and turns along the way.
Cover:
jpg-large

Title: No More Shell
Author: Isabella Mason
Description:
Cover: This is a true story about my life with Selective Mutism. Follow my story and do things I wish I had done. Will Bella finally conquer my fears? Or will she suffer in silence?
Can’t find it but it is a drawing of a girl all in bluey green, the background is bluey green too.

1 Like

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) [COMPLETE]
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: I want to do r fr r✨