Promoting my story, promote your story here too!

Hello! Would you like to R4R?
1 for 1 or 3 for 3 and we screenshot here.

1 Like

Im fine with 3 for 3. :slight_smile: I’ll also tend to carry on reading stories after 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reading yours too!

3 for 3

Sorry, I had to refill passes, done 3 now!

1 Like

No prob
I will send you sc when im done

I have read 3 chaps

1 Like

Thank you!!
No, I’m not from Greece, but some of my ascendant were. Love this country! :black_heart::greece:

I finished reading your story as well <3

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’d like to promote my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.

Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K

Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling

Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy

Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120

Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
:slight_smile: :hearts:

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Intresting story :smiley: , I’d love to R4R with you.
1/1 for 3/3?
We post 1-2 screenshots in the reply.(Since I don’t have instagram.)

Do 3 chapter? Ok send screenshot when you finished :blush:

Hi, sorry I was busy.
Done 3!
I think you should fix your cover picture a alittle bit *the one I screenshoted, It’s too squeezed into the picture. (I’m not being offensive, just saying :smiley: )
Overall , great story.

Story title: Mr. President’s Daughter (I took time off for school but I am back and already updated once getting ready for the next)
Author: Leah
Style: INK
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 34 (2 more next update. Final episodes)
Description: When it is leaked to the world that Taylor Austin is the Presidents secret child all hell breaks loose and there is one hell of a ride to follow. Taylor must navigate trying to find who has it out for her while dealing with the cocky, ladies man her father made the head of her security team Hunter Lockwood. Can they figure out how t be together while the rest of the world seems to want to tear them apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5996957742137344
Story cover:

NEW_MPD_SCREEN_SAVER_640x1136
NEW_MPD_SCREEN_SAVER_640x1136.jpg640x1136 201 KB

Story title: The Williams Girls
Author: Leah
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: Look in the Williams family through the life’s of the four strong and beautiful woman! Follow Maisy, Tateum, Kaileigh, and Emmerson as they have to navigate everything this life throws at them. Maisy: Watch as she goes through a life no one should have to endure, abusive mother and horrible step-father. Life was never in her favor and there is still so much to come. Tateum: Having the exact opposite life as her mother, popular, cheerleader, only thing she has in common with her mom is their excellence in school. Everything changes when she turns 17 and realizes she is in love with one of her older brother’s best friends. But all they ever seen her as is a tag-a-long. Kaileigh: Life for the most part always seemed easy enough for her but when she enters a relationship with an older, abusive man everything does a 180. Now she is a teen parent, the father is no where near involved and never will be, and a beautiful baby. Emmerson: Always living in the shadows of her older sisters, Tate’s popularity, Kaileigh just wanting nothing to do with the person who took away her baby title. Em just wants to be apart from her sisters, one dance, one night changes it all. Now she has to relay on her brother’s partner to bring her attacker to justice and stop herself from catching feelings… for anyone.**
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221406612783104
Story cover:

[The%20William's%20Girls%20Cover

Thank you! I’ve finished chapter 3😊

1 Like

I’d be interested in doing a R4R. Tell me if you’re interested in my story and I’ll read yours!

Title: Caring for Life
Author: Storyteller
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 published and more to come
Description: Sherrie is excited to start her first real job as a registered nurse. The colleagues seem nice, but one doctor in particular seems to be more than that… But is he off limits?
Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6058044085567488
Cover:
Kansi1

Hello, I’m intrested reading your story :smiley:
1/1 or 3/3 :slight_smile: ?
We screenshot here as a reply after we’re done reading. (1-2 screenshots)

Just finished the 3rd chapter of your story!

I like that depression is the theme here, I don’t feel like I’ve seen that in many stories. The events could develop a little bit slower, the scenes change pretty fast now. And I would prefer less music, I don’t feel like it’s needed all the time. Just for some parts to set the right mood. Keep working on it!

1 Like

Thank you! Reading yours too in a bit when I get my passes refilled! ( I will screenshot don’t worry. )
Episode 6 is coming tomorrow! :smiley:
Thank you for your time!
I have a HUGE plan for the story but I don’t have that much time to accomplish that…
So I’m skipping the scenes that aren’t really going to affect the story.
Also, from my point of view, I hate it when there are fillers (chapters that doesn’t make the story move on) on some stories.
So I am trying to avoid that.
I don’t want people to tap fast and ignore my story, I want them to be intrested on it.
The plot will be big so I hope I will make other people intrested on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :smiley:
Cool story, I’ve never actually read a story that a MC works on a hospital o-o!
It’d be great if you and CC, it’s really easy.
But obviously, it’s your story and you can do whatever you want to.
I’ll keep reading once I finish some stories I’m following right now.
I’ll follow you to be able to catch your next episodes :smiley:
Keep writing!

1 Like