Promoting my story, promote yours too:)

Hey! My story is pretty new and don’t have that much readers. So I thought I could promote my story here! You could promote your story too, if you want❤️
Here’s my story details:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 9
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes!
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? You’re killer may be closer than you think…

Thank you so much if you read my story. I appreciate it!

9 Likes

I have two! :yay:
Also, your story sounds interesting. I’ll give it a read.

Title: Sinful Desires :black_heart:
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Summary: When a fashion designer lands a new job and falls for her boss. Will she get the man or will everything dissolve at her feet? cc, choices, and desire!
Two endings.
Style: Limelight
Link: Sinful Desires
Instagram: Liyah.episode

Covers.

Large cover.
PNG
Artwork by the amazing @/Zelda04 :smiling_imp:

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama & Mystery
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan, and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future if bad behavior follows them everywhere they go?
cc, and choices available!
Link: Bad Behavior

Cover

urggghg

:black_heart:

4 Likes

Hello thank you for the thread!

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

3 Likes

@LiyahxWrites
@BEEBS07

Your stories sounds interesting. I will check them out!

2 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on yours! X

1 Like

if u are interested in my story, which the lovely @BEEBS07 has recommended, feel free to check it out :heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Sure, I will check it out!

1 Like

thank you!! :star_struck::heart:

2 Likes

No problem😀

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out!

1 Like

It would be awesome if you could check out my story?

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Genre: Romance
Important Info: I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
Instagram: @annawepisode

1 Like

Sure😀

1 Like

My story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
I’m trying to get a jump in readers so here’s mine:

Title : Alpha King
Author : Gemma Sizer
Genre : fantasy/drama/romance
Style : INK
Episodes : 18 (ongoing)
Plot : Ayla’s wolf is cut off, blocked. She cannot and will not communicate with it so she begins a life in neutral territory. Can she hold on to her new life or will her past and future collide?

Reads and constructive criticism welcome!
Gem x

1 Like

Hey all! Here’s my story for whoever finds it interesting!

Genre: Action (sub genres: Fantasy, adventure, Sci-Fi)

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Chapters: 5

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

Instagram: @kenya.writes

1 Like

Interested in a r4r? Let me know and I’ll start yours ASAP.
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

1 Like

Here’s mine.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here are my stories if anyone is interested! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:
Dying_Love_rS_posterThumb_a6zwWpkchq

Title: Donor Baby
Genre: Comedy
Brief Description: Desperate for money, Quinn sells her eggs. What happens when her Donor Baby shows up years later?
Cover:
Donor_Baby_QA_posterThumb_3OMkg8P5UU

1 Like

Name: god?
Author: naynay6ful
Episodes: TBD
Genre: Fantasy
CC: No
Plot: Aija begins to have weird dreams then a god comes and says she is a goddess! Now an old foe emerges, demons, and even witches! Will Aija step up to the plate and become the goddess they need?
P.S this story is not published yet but will let you know when it will be! Thank you. <3

1 Like

Hi here mine if anybody is interested in doing a R4R or just interested reading
Title:Finding Out The Real Truth
Author:Episode.percenitygf
Genre:Romance
Style:INK and Limelight coming soon
Description:She have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but her mother has told her that he has passed away but then she finds out that her dreams where warning her
Episodes:11 (ongoing)
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016
Cover
19_turning_20_posterThumb_cfayYjteR4

1 Like