Promoting my story!, Promote yours too!

Thank you :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Thank you for this thread! Iโ€™m a new author and I recently published my first story.
I have the first 5 episodes out, hope you can check it out :purple_heart:
You can follow my instagram account for more updates :smile:
Instagram: @red.epiwrites
Author: Red
Title: Kingdom of Ruin
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: Selene and her kind are just trying to survive. But what happens when theyโ€™ve had enough? Can Selene save everyone she loves while her world crumbles around her? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4804527592243200

Hi, Actually I have read your story and I LOVE IT <3
Thank you for the threads

Hereโ€™s mine

Story : Beware Of The Foreigner
Style : limelight
Author : Xu.love
Genre : Romance/Drama (
Gangster, Mafia story
Episodes : 12// (On going)
Description :
Ban Yura, the daughter of the Billionaire Ban Jung Su and Zhang Xing Fei, sheโ€™s suddenly got kidnapped by foreign guy. Butโ€ฆ strangely enough, she got kidnapped in a good manner and the guy treat her as his treasure.
What are the secrets that she is not being told about the reason that she has been kidnapped?

Hi, Actually I have read your story and I LOVE IT <3
Thank you for the threads

Hereโ€™s mine

Story : Beware Of The Foreigner
Style : limelight
Author : Xu.love
Genre : Romance/Drama (
Gangster, Mafia story
Episodes : 12// (On going)
Description :
Ban Yura, the daughter of the Billionaire Ban Jung Su and Zhang Xing Fei, sheโ€™s suddenly got kidnapped by foreign guy. Butโ€ฆ strangely enough, she got kidnapped in a good manner and the guy treat her as his treasure.
What are the secrets that she is not being told about the reason that she has been kidnapped?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5121631472254976

If anyone wants to do R4R, just dm me on insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
**Chapters so far-**3
Long description Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Hello, thank you for the thread!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_sun:

hereโ€™s my story;

Title: reveal 9:00 AM to Brooklyn
Description: Who knew one train to Brooklyn could change your life? Will it change for the better, or worse?
Chapters published: 3
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6718386794070016

if anyoneโ€™s interested in r4r, just pm me :relaxed:

Title: psycho together
**the author **: Charlotte
description: Lilian is a psycho but she has her demons of the past.she is broken in many ways but will zander be able to help her get away from the people that once hurt her or will he break toโ€ฆ

Thank you for this thread๐Ÿฅฐ
Hereโ€™s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action / Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? Whatโ€™s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Thank you for this thread๐Ÿฅฐ
Hereโ€™s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action / Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? Whatโ€™s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Hi, thank you for this thread! I would appreciate it if you would check out my Reveal entry. Thank you! :smile:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

My story has released Season 2!!!

Title: Swapped!

Author: Vic_Creations

Genre: Comedy

Current season: Season 2

Description: Evie and Ash were enemies. But hey, donโ€™t they say people bond over a common problem? Well thatโ€™s true in the case of Evie and Ash. A ghost from their past informs them they must undo the wrongs of their past lives, to please the God of punishment! Who knew they were the reincarnation of hitmen? Butโ€ฆ their genders are swapped by the god of punishment to make things harder for themโ€ฆ So, they must adapt to the other gender life and undo the wrongs of 2 criminals, Man I thought exam week was hard! Can the do it?

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696630616686592

Hey! Thank you so much for doing this!
My story: Tempting
Genre: Romance
Description: Being rich and famous is never as glamorous as it seemsโ€ฆ After having a breakup you meet him, Jonathan brown, Chicagoโ€™s most eligible bachelor (After passing out in a club). Just a push from his publicist and the two of you collide, what happens when you figure out his true motives?LL /CC/CM
Insta: @tiff_episode
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

Hello everyone, I would love if you read it

Give my story a chance.

Name: A Fool For You

Author: Immy_stories

Genre: Romance

Style: LL

Episodes: 10

Description:
Damon Myles, a hot and dangerous, to her heโ€™s everything she should be afraid of, A DANGER. But yet she craves to be with him.
Can she resist him or will he break her heart?

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

Heโ€™s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. Youโ€™re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

Here is my story just in case you want to read it!

Title: The spy in a different century now in a different century

It is about a spy called Elena Roberts who is from 1947 and goes on the other side of earth to 2020, to catch the most wanted mafia leader on earth, with her best friend Stella Summer, also Elena also finds about her past and what she is?. (2 love interests, choices)

Genre: Drama, Romance and Fantasy

Episode 6 is out now!

Here is my link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The spy

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Iโ€™ll promote mine too
So I just uploaded the first 5 episodes on my first story and I was wondering if anybody would want to give it a try. My story is a fantasy and itโ€™s about a much of teenagers who have magic powers. I am super open to new stories and if you read my story I will be more then happy to read your story. I hope you will enjoy. Itโ€™s called Werewolves in Hiding

Hey thank you for making this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
it would mean a lot if some of you read my story

Title : Normally Famous
Author : Kimora
genre : Romance
chapters - 9
status - ongoing
How many LI - 1
style - LL
CC- yes
Description : everyone always wants to become rich and famous but what happens when Devyn wants the exact opposite, changing her life around to finally be โ€œnormal โ€œ CC

cover :

Hello, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance .

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

Iโ€™d also like to do some R4Rs if anyone is interested!

Thanks for the thread! Hereโ€™s my story!

Title : Island Fortune
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Drama, romance, thriller, mystery
Description : Camilla is running from her past. When she inherits a beach mansion, she meets a man who isnโ€™t as carefree as he seems. Will they survive, or will their demons tear them apart?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618885366448128
Instagram : kaysia.writes