Promoting My Story (Prophecy Of Doom ), Promote yours too

Sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Great, this is my insta acct @sonia.stories

If you’re up for r4r then how many chapters would you wanna do?

1 Like

I can read up to ten, whatever you are up for… :blush:

1 Like

mine is @starliteoversuomi.

Thanks for doing this! I would like to send the SS when I finish! Do you prefer here or Instagram?

For my story:
If I may be so bold as to recommend my own story:

Title: Elemental by A. Cooke

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Description: You play as a 17 year old girl in high school, who is just trying to survive high school and figure out questions about your mysterious father. But when a freak accident forces you into a world of supernatural chaos, you learn that there’s more than meets the eye to everyone, including yourself. As you begin your journey to discover your newly found powers, an unexpected romance blooms. Can you save the world, fall in love and discover the secret of your father?

Features: Gem-Free, Choices Matter, Mini games, music, multiple LIs, Fully Customize your Character, Art Scenes and more!

Link: Episode Writer Portal

My Story was reviewed: The Galactic Story Review💫 - #11 by bbygirlbrooks

Instagram (just created): Writerreadergamer

2 Likes

Okay we’ll do 10
I’ll send the ss once I finish 3 chapters :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread :heart:

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

I’ve finished two chapters let me know when you have too :two_hearts:

I read three so far:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Just promoting!

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

2 Likes

Hi! I believe we’ve done a r4r before but I’m happy to do another. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey guys I have a newly released story that I wanted to promote. I also have a trailer on my Instagram.
@episode_harley_
Here is the link for those who would like to check out the trailer.

Marked For Vengeance trailer

I am also down to do R4R as well for anyone interested. I only have 2 episodes though because episode 3 is undergoing testing.

Link to my story

Marked For Vengeance

Here’s a little bit about my story.
Title: Marked For Vengeance

Description: This Not what you meant when you said you wish your life was different. When an incident at your family’s big announcement event takes place you begin to question what secrets they are keeping from you. Lies, betrayals, an deception. Will you be able to uncover the truth?

Genre: Action, comedy, suspense

No gem choices :gem:

Cover by lizzyxotwod

1 Like

I read 6 chapters :two_hearts:

1 Like

I finished the next four:

1 Like

I finished 10 chapters :two_hearts:

1 Like

Are you up for r4r?

1 Like

Yes I’m down to do a r4r. I should have you know though that I only have 2 episodes ready to read at the moment because the 3rd one is undergoing testing so if you try to read episode 3 it will just be a loop basically saying that episode 3 is not ready. But I’m down to do 2 chapters for the r4r.
The 3rd episode should be ready this month though.

1 Like

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: I‘m done as well:

1 Like

I’m new to writing on episode. Here is my story. May not be the best but I hope whoever reads it will like it.
R4R :slight_smile:

The Unwanted Prophocey
By: ToxicLove

2 Likes