PROMOTING my story QUEEN! (R4R) (also feel free to promote your story on this tread)

:heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: Of course, you will find out later. :wink: And I still have a lot up my sleeve. :smiling_imp: :joy_cat: The best twist ever. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hi! I’m up for R4F if you’re up fpr it :blush:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 12
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

Thanks for this thread, here’s my story! :sparkling_heart: :
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

@Rose.xo_97 I am totally down of r4r. Beautiful cover and intriguing plot. I will check out your story!! Once I am done I will post/send you the screenshot and give you some feedback. :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :slight_smile: I’ve just published my first story and I would be very happy if you could take a look :slight_smile:
I’m also open for R4R :slight_smile:

Story Name : The Deal
Author : Katherine94
Genre : Romance
Style : INK
Description: Dalia lost all the people she loved. Everything changes when she moves to her best friend in California and meets Dean - adrenaline addict.

(You may find a link for my story on my profile :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Thanks!! :blush::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes!! I will check out yours too!! :blush:

This is my new story. It was published last night. Please have a read and let me know what you think.

INSTAGRAM: @epi_hoot

Title: Getting Under The Cracks
Genre: Action/Romance
Chapters: 3 (More coming soon.)
INK
Description: What happens when you give fire the will to breath? Will it get put out or will it be left untamed?
MC: Astraea & Elijah
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5278764292440064

I’m up for a r4r so please let me know if you’d be interested. If possible maybe some feedback too (optional.)

Thanks for the thread. xx

Here’s my story, if you’re interested in R4R:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 4 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Ooooo!! This story looks interesting!! :blush::slightly_smiling_face: Yes!! I am totally interested in a r4r.

nice! when I finish yours I’ll send you SS :blush:

1 Like

Finished reading 3 chapters of your story TAKEN: DEAD OR ALIVE and I must say… I LOVE IT!! :heart::heart_eyes: I am usually not one to read mafia/gangs sort of stories but this is so well written. The characters have so much personailty and I hate to say but I think I kinda…sorta…maybe…Who am I kinding I like Eric. Even though he is the enemy. I didn’t even notice/bothered that there was not any character custominization. All the characters are perfect. :heart: Your story is one I will continue read and add to my favorites!! Before I forget, I love the usage of different languages. Anyways, love the story and best of luck!! :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank u so much for your feedback ! Really made my day!!! I cant wait for your next episode!!

1 Like

Hey @Katherine94 Just finished reading your story The Deal and may I say it’s WILD!! :sparkling_heart: I love the plot and did not mind that there was no CC. Enjoyed the relationship between Delia and Dean (the constant teasing and flirting). I love the challenges so far and can wait to see how far they will push each other to their limits. Your story is one I will definitely continue to read. Keep on writing!! :heartpulse::blush:

@Raven_Stark Finished reading your story Grimoire and I must say that I am sparked with so much curiousity/ strong desire to know more. I want to know more about your characters and why exactly the underworld king wants with Diasphora (interesting name, might I add :thinking:). I am enticed with your story and look forward to more chapters. :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Stephanie! It means a lot! I’m really happy you like it :heart:

1 Like

I’ve just read it and how could you finish the 3rd chapter like that? :scream::scream::scream: I must know who is that man!

1 Like

Lol I am glad you enjoyed. :slight_smile::heart: You will definitely find out more about him very soon.

1 Like