Promoting my story👀 R4R (3 reads MAX)

Heyy, I literally just released this story like an hour ago, if you’re interested go check it out! and i’d appreciate some feedback, thanks💋

Author: Zinga

Story: Finding Bartek

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Action

Number of Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Style: Limelight

Description: Violet’s car crash leads her to a hotel with a portal. Her mission? to find the owner’s missing son in a parallel universe with her infuriating crash-mate. Will they find him?

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

:bangbang:DROP YOUR IG’S so we can communicate better and also send screenshots‼️

Mine: @zingaepisode

7 Likes

I’ll do a read for read with you.

Title O Son Where Art Thou: Happily Ever After

Description You got your happily ever after, but you’ve also ran into a few problems. Find out in this sequel to O Son Where Art Thou.

Genre Comedy, Drama

No. of episodes 16 (completed)

Style Limelight

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Alright tell me when you’re ready

Moved to Promote Your Story thread. Please be carful when posting a new thread. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 3 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it!

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll read your story later

What’s your ig? So I can send you screenshots

unfortunately I deleted my insta because I quitted writing some time ago, but you can definitely send the screenshots in message here

1 Like

Ahahaha, ok that works too

I’m going to start reading it now

I think you have a great title. I’m reading right now :grin:

1 Like

I just finished reading, I love it, the twists and turns, the commentary between the characters. You’ve got a great story on your hands.:grin::grin::grin::slightly_smiling_face:‍↔

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m happy to do R4R if you’re still interested! :heart:

Here’s my story:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I would gladly do r4r FOR ANY STORY!!!
My story Is called Underestimating You, pls reply to this message for the link xx (also screenshot as proof of read)

1 Like

oh mamma mia hahah thank you so much, i appreciate it :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

there’s more to come hehe

Here is mine
STORY: The Ancient Prophecy Of God

AUTHOR: KD

GENRE: Fantasy,romance

STYLE: Limelight

EPISODE: 5 (ONGOING)

DESCRIPTION: You are a creature the world never seen before. What will happen when you will meet the most powerful alpha known as the GOD of all alpha , will you fall in love ?

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

COVER CREATED BY ME :point_up_2:
I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT

THANK YOU:heart:

I’d love to read your story​:grin::grin:I’ll go check it out.

1 Like

That’s lovely!! Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance please!! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like