Promoting my story! R4R Promoting 💞

Hey, guys so recently I posted my new story on here which was in limelight but I’ve decided to put that on hold as I feel like I need to work better on my planning and taking my time for other story ideas that I have had for a while now. I will be coming back to do R4R’S which means if you have more than one story and I’ve only read one I can read your other story incase I come out with another story! Can’t wait to get back to all of your amazing stories that need to be read! :wink:

P.S. If I still need to read your story then I’m so sorry for the hold up and I will get back to you soon, been kinda busy lately ;(

I would also love for you all and especially small authors to share your incredible first and underrated stories here! (I will try and do a R4R with as many of you as I can! You can also try and do a R4R with each other in here so that we are all joining in together :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Hey I’m up for R4R I have two ahead of you but I’ll be able to start tomorrow night and will send screenshots through your pm once I’m finished!

Title: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5
Style: Ink
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

2 Likes

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

2 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs: @Lex2 @EmpressVanessa @SarahLuv

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
10 episodes. (Ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

4 Likes

Of course! I will add it to my favourites rn and I will read as much as I can until I get more passes :smiley: Btw thank you for doing this to x I will take screenshots! btw love the cover :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg, I love the cover! Seems interesting. I will add to my favourites and read a long with the rest of the stories. I will take screenshots and let you know when I’m done :wink:

1 Like

You know the way to my heart! I love fantasy :slight_smile: Can’t wait to read :smiley:

1 Like

Np girl! And thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Hehe! Make sure you look at your dms, I’ve read half of your story and screenshotted a long the way and I hope you could do the same for me! Thank you for joining this R4R and I like your story, it makes me laugh so I can’t wait to have more time to read more :heartpulse:

1 Like

Check your dm :wink: Thank you for joining the R4R! :crown:

Peace!
I would love for you to check out my story and do a R4R! I will send you a screen shot of once I’m done. I do have seven episodes, though.

I got the idea of this story by reading so many great stories that I wanted to combine them all and do a parody! I hope you will take a chance to laugh and be happy reading my story!
Title: Just A Mess…
Author: Empress Vanessa
Genre: Comedy/Romance
CC: Will be in Episode 8
# of Episodes : 7
Description: Summer attends a new High School & has a few admires. Mr. Soprano fools round w/his personal assistant at work, but is that enough for Kendra? Or will she go back to her sugar daddy? PARODY Choices Matter!
Intagram: @vanessa.on.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4636237589512192
Cover:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Of course! We all get inspired by other authors and other stories :wink: If that’s okay I will read 3 episodes of your story and like I’ve said to the rest, I promise to read the rest of your episodes when I get the chance or maybe even sooner if I’m hooked to it :heart: (I will let you know in the dms once I’ve read your story a long with screenshots!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible! :laughing:

Story: HardCore 8™
Author: Jasminesofia4
Description: Evangelina doesn’t take crap from anyone. She then meets a challenge. Will she be able to overcome it or crumble down?
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5211854650867712

1 Like

Love to do a R4R :slight_smile: Message me if interested!
Title : To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre : Comedy
Style : INK
Description : Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped .
Episodes : 10 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

Hey would you like to do an R4R? :slight_smile:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle and Rowan both live similar lives. Full of abuse and sadness. They’ll help to mend one another. But, little do they know, that something much sinister is going on…
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20r4r

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_Q1UA0gr1fn

This romance only. R4R?
This is my original story from me, the art scene in all chapter with a different style…^^

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romance
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 12 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

1 Like

Hello Wolfie! I sent you the screenshots on Instagram. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like