Promoting my story! R4R Promoting 💞

Hello, would love to do R4R with you :cherry_blossom:

Title: to the stars & further
Author: fatima
Genre: romance

Story description: You are sexy, rich, smart and desired by every single man. Mark, the only one who will love you unconditionally. But how strong his love will be in front of your past?

Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520226729099264
Instagram: @fatima.episode1

1 Like

Hello. I’d love yo do 4f4 :slight_smile:

Name: Bed & Breakfast
Style: Ink
Episodes: Currently 9
Story Description: Arina works as a maid. What if she will take a young prudient billionaire for someone else and mess up with a wrong guy?
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5168502382395392

1 Like

I have read your story and I thank you for doing the same and joining this promoting story thread. Your story was unusual but unique, it’s something I haven’t really come across and by that it makes me want to know about it more! Check on instagram dms to see the screenshots :slight_smile: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi again! I would love to do the read for read today and get to know your story and read 3 episodes for 3 episodes in return, as usual I do promise and say that I will do 3 episodes for people in this thread! However, I would only get back to your story to read more when I have the time or even sooner if you have gotten me hooked, which you all seem to do at this point! :wink:

1 Like

Of course! I would love to do one to :heart_eyes:

btw the cover has really caught my eyes, I love simple but unique covers like these they get me really interested!

Let me know once you have read my 3 episodes so I can return the favour as I’m already going to be reading other peoples stories. If you would like we could include screenshots to each other and you can do this through the dms in the forum or even to my instagram: @miss_wolfie_episode, I can’t wait to read your story!

1 Like

I sent you a Screenshot in you DM. I enjoyed your story. I will keep it in my favorites for more episodes!

1 Like

Of course! I would love to do one :thinking:

*btw I love that you will include art scenes to your story that really should be interesting also who could refuse a romance? lmao :revolving_hearts:

Let me know once you have read my 3 episodes so I can return the favour as I’m already going to be reading other peoples stories. I f you would like we could include screenshots to each other and you can do this through the dms in the forum or even to my instagram: @miss_wolfie_episode, I can’t wait to read your story!

1 Like

Aweee, thank you so much for your support! I was just about to get into my episode app to start your story now. I will also send you screenshots to your DM and let you know once I’ve read all 3! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for joining this promoting story thread! I really liked the fact that your story isn’t just about one person. It’s about so many more people and I also love the fact I get to chose what both characters get to wear!! Thank you, for this opportunity :wink: If you would like to make any deals with any other authors in this thread about a R4R then please do ask, after all we are all here to help each other grow and to learn. :heart:

1 Like

I would love to! When you find the time you can read 3 of my episodes as I’m busy doing a review for somebody and reading other stories. But I will return the favour once you are done and I will read 3 of your episodes in return! We can talk about this through the dms or on Instagram :thinking: user: @miss_wolfie_episode (If you would like we can both do screenshots to xx I can’t wait for your reply and thanks for joining this thread lovely. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a read for read!

Your cover is very eye-catching and interesting :thinking:

I will dm you when I find some time to read 3 of your episodes and I would love it if you could return the favour, If you are free and would like to start now, go ahead and read my 3 episodes and I hope you like and enjoy them! Let me know once you have done it and if you would like along with screenshots and I will happily return the favour!

Honestly, can’t wait to get to read your story, I’m very excited :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :laughing:

I’m always up for R4R :slight_smile:
If someone’s interested, send me a DM :blush:

Btw, Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 21 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to complete this case or will your inner demons hinder you? (3 Endings, romance content)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE

1 Like

Hey, @elenshefe , now that I remember, we’re not done with the R4R. :thinking: Days ago I finished chapter 4 of your story.

Story: Catch The Dead Rose
Description : Kylie Loriegn is a rich girl from London with a haunting past when she moves to Los Angeles she never expected to meet three guys who bring out different sides from you Her future is in your hands
Genre : Romance
Style : INK
Episodes 1-8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5151109538709504

Catch_The_Dead_Rose_posterThumb_LPBhcLdK2D

1 Like

reply or message me for a R4R :blush:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Instagram episode.littlelibra
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864 !

1 Like

I would love to :wink: Let me know when your free so that we can both get on to reading each others stories !

Thank you so much! :smile: & sure thing, I’ll DM you on insta the screenshot when I’m finished with your story :blush:

1 Like

Okay. girl!! I will get on and read tonight or tomorrow as it’s 2;07am rn xD I tend to have a habit of not sleeping until 5:00am A LOT :laughing:

When I’m done I’ll message you on Instagram, you’re the fifth story on my list! :slight_smile: