Promoting my Story Revamp: Trap In Between & The Marionette (Limelight) [Open for R4R]

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020.

I did the art cover in this story too. > w <

I can do R4R’s for first 5 Episodes as well and if I like the story, I can support by gems. Just message me in my instagram account @episodeanon27 since I can read the messages there quite more often than in the forums. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
The Revamp Version

Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1) The Revamp Version
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 9 episodes (10 - 11 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4953810912608256
Story cover:

The Marionette
Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Shelf 2021

Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6511500971409408
Story cover:

Thank you for reading my post! :sparkling_heart:

Rules of R4R

Note: I will see your messages faster if you’d DM me in instagram at @episodeanon27. If not, I will visit the forums here and we can continue our conversation in the Forum’s DM’s.

1. Notify me when you will start doing R4R’s with me. Tell me if you’d want to have the 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5’s and which of my story would you choose to do the R4R’s with me.

2. Once you notifed me that you’re starting reading mines, I will read yours till Episode 2. After Episode 2 of your story, I will wait for the screenshot and feedbacks for your side of R4R’s with my story to make sure that I’ll not be ghosted. This happened to me before and I’m just trying to avoid it again.

3. After I received your screenshots of the first 2 episodes of my story and feedback from you, I will proceed with my part till I reach the end of our R4R.

4. I can do the R4R with gem options. The maximum gems I can give is 20. If the story impresses me enough, I can support till 30 gems.

That’s it! Hopefully we could enjoy our R4R’s. :sparkling_heart:

Anyone who will do the R4R and wouldn’t continue finishing their parts with me will be blocked and I will not accept any request or future R4R’s with them either.

My Ongoing R4R’s List

1.) Craving For The Risk & 10 Preconditions by @MyEpisodees
Progress: Readingsl Episode 1

2.) Elite by @IahMiko
Progress: Will start after Craving For The Risk & 10 Preconditions

3.) My Love My Enemy by @Joy1
Progress: Will start after Elite

4.) The Fixer by @dynastywrites
Progress: Will start after My Love My Enemy

5.) I Do I, Don’t by @elliottwrites
Progress: Will start after The Fixer

Completed R4R’s

1.) My Future Husband by SofiaLeonardi (R4R with Trap In Between)
Progress: 3x3 R4R done! (June 21, 2021)

2.) My Worst Disease by Dakar_episode (R4R with Trap In Between)
Progress: 3x3 R4R done!
5 Gems Support for Episode 1-3 (June 21, 2021)

3.) Late Nights by @writtenby.ian (Instagram)
Progress: 3x3 R4R done!
8 Gems Support for Episode 1-3 (June 21, 2021)

4.) The Apartment by @episodesapphire (Instagram) (R4R with Trap In Between)
Progress: 5x5 R4R done!
8 Gems Support for Episode 1-5 (June 22, 2021)

5.) Murder at Ambrogi by @Faintest
5 Gems Support for Episode 1,2, 3 & 5 (June 25, 2021)

6.) The Precarious Betrayal
5 Gems Support for Episode 1 (June 28, 2021)

7.) Blood For Love by @Pollyotty (R4R with The Marionette)
Progress: 3x3 done!
8 Gems Support from Episode 1-3 (August 18, 2021)

9 Likes

Hi EpisodeAnon27,

Your story looks interesting… :smiley:

Here’s mine.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do it when your duty goes against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action, Romance
Style Limelight
Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

Will you be a great Agent ? Find it out by reading the first 5 episodes on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thread​:hugs::hugs:… Feel free to guide and review my story

Title: My love My enemy

Author: Joy

IG username: J0y_episode

Description: The story talks about a girl who has so much hatred for a guy who was once her crush.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5965706750525440

Genre: Romance, drama

Chapter: 8 ongoing

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r, just dm me on Insta and we’ll talk!

Here’s my story:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

2 Likes

Heya! I will include this in my list for R4R’s soon! Tell me when you’ll start your R4R so I can start yours as well. I can do 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5. Which of my two stories would you like to do our R4R with? :blush:

Heya Joy! I can start our R4R if you’re up to start mine’s as well. Which of my two stories would you like to read and are we going to do 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5’s? :blush:

1 Like

5x5, ok i will dm you on instagram :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Alright! I will message you in instagram once I’m done with my current list of R4R’s soon! Thank you for messaging me yours here in my post! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I didn’t write

Oh sorry! I got the wrong tag T w T

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: this is my story, and I’m always down for a r4r.

Title: The Only Choice
Genre: Romance
Episode: 1-6
CC: Full customization
Instagram: Aliciaroseepisode
Plot: who knew crossing paths again with Alexander host will cause a whirlwind. Do you cut all ties, or play a dangerous game?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5215365719326720

1 Like

I’d be interested in a r4r and g4g. :heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

hi everyone this is another one of my story’s if anyone would like to do an R4R