Promoting My Story-The Death Games

Hi everyone! So I just completed my first completed story “The Death Games” this was my first time creating and publishing a story on episode, it was so much fun! I made it all on my mobile device, so I’m really sorry that it’s really unprofessional, but please understand that this was my very first time, and I’m not really knowledgeable about creating episode stories in the portal. The story is about this girl named Taylor, who is going to be an upcoming contestant in this reality show called ¨The Death Games¨ basically, every day you do a certain challenge, and compete with the other contestants, and then at night, someone gets eliminated. Friendships, enemies, crushes and other forms of relationship building gets formed along the way. All the contestants have different personalities and ages, and itś a lot of fun, how long will Taylor last?. I really want to get my story out there, so it would be such an honor if you were to check out my story, also If you’d like to do a r4r pls let me know because I’d be happy to! And if you do read it, please let me know what you think, I’d love to hear your opinions :slight_smile: also let me know who your favorite character is haha! If you’d like to promote your story, you can too in this thread. My Instagram is @thedeathgames101 just in case you are interested, and yeah! Thank you so much for reading this post, and I really hope you’ll consider checking out my story, thank you! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6543932632989696

1 Like

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Wanna do r4r?
This is my story :innocent:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

Hey Rose.xo_97 thank you so much for considering to check out my story! I really hope you know how much of an honor it is! And I’d be super happy to do a R4R, I’ll definitely check out your story :smiley: also pls let me know what you think about my story, thank you so much!!!

I would love to do read for read

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

Check out this story by @Irridescent_Iguana
Title: Trapped In Secrets
new%20cover

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m interested in a r4r! I will DM you with SS when I’m finished.

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 3
Genre: fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode

Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Sure! I’d love to check out your story!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story! It means a lot to me!!! I’ll definitely read your story too <3

Hi! Since u have 14 episode, wanna read 14 for 14? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah! Sure!!! That’s a really good idea!

I’d be up for a R4R if you fancy it? :heart:
This is mine -
Story: Stay.
Author: Kiki.
Genre: Drama.
Style: Ink.
Chapters: 13 (ongoing)
Instagram: @kiki_epi
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5945673672884224
Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Im currently in episode 9. Do let me know once you’d read my story.

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story! It really means a lot! I’m still reading your story, I’ll let you know when I’m done. But thank you so much!

1 Like

I read the entire story! You created a funny and interesting story. I really enjoyed it.

I hope you like my story as well!

1 Like

Hi I’d like to do r4r with you.
Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Instagram@fongjoline
Description After getting your heartbroken, you participate in an online dating website. You find the man of your dreams. But what will happen when you meet him for who he really is?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6611763813023744

1 Like

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for reading my entire story! You are so awesome! I hope you know how much of an honor it is for you to have read my story, again, thank you so much! I’ll definitely finish yours too!

Yes! Totally! I’d love to do a r4r with you! And thank you so much for reading my story, please let me know what you think, again, thank you so much!

1 Like

HII! Sure I’d love to do a r4r, thank you so much for considering checking out my story!

I’ve finished chapter 3, where did you find that purple dress? I can’t find it in the portal, it’s a funny story :sweat_smile: hope you like my story too

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my story, I’m so glad you’re liking it so far! I found the purple dress on the mobile creation, it’s an option that you can choose lol! I hope you know how much of an honor it is for you to read my story, I just read the first chapter of your story, and it is soo good! I’m so interested in it, keep up the good work!!!

1 Like