๐Ÿฆ™ Promoting my story, Until There Was You ๐Ÿฆ™ G4G & R4R๐Ÿ’Ž

Bump :gem:

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 7 (still on going) Iโ€™m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs (This instagram is not available anymore)
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alphaโ€™s of the all alphaโ€™s. They both never wanted any matesโ€ฆ But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when Iโ€™m going to update but Iโ€™ll definitely complete it!

WARNING !! The first tree episode will be short since it was made 2 years ago.

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi, interested in R4R or G4G?

:gem: :gem:

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.

โ€œ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œโ€™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ€™๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก?โ€

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ€œ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐Š๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ขโ€ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ".

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›.
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› โ€œ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ.โ€
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’.

Feel free to share screenshots and tag me in them.
I am up for R4R and G4Gโ€ฆ
Follow me on instagram @perry.writes :heart:

1 Like

Hi, Iโ€™d love to d G4G, how many gems?

How about 12?

1 Like

Please let me know your opinions on the story, so I can make it better accordingly! :heart:

1 Like

Yes, okay. Iโ€™ll pm you

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m new to the writing side of Episode. Iโ€™m trying to promote my story. I just published the first 3 chapters today. Iโ€™d love to do some R4Rs with people! Iโ€™m also open to suggestions!

Title: The Tease

Description: Stevie is an exotic dancer trying to make it in New York. But what happens when she falls into the hands of Italian Mob Boss Armani? CC No gem wait!

Author: Kc the Author

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)

Instagram: kc.the.author

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to do R4R!

1 Like

Hey want to do R4R๐Ÿฉท

Title : Where I Belong :crown:

Description : Being tired of her life Isabella finds an escape. What happens when her dreams become reality. Will she escape them or fall for them?

Genre : Fantasy,romance,comedy
Details :
โ€ขFull CC
โ€ข 2 LI
โ€ข Choices matter
โ€ข Point system
โ€ข Two endings
โ€ขAdvanced directing
โ€ข Sound and music

Tropes : Strangers to lovers, Fairytale

Episodes: 3 out now!

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Insta id : @Jasminscarlet14

1 Like

Sure, lmk when youโ€™d like to start!

Hey I would like to do 3 chapters R4R and can also do g4g tell me if youโ€™re ready<3

1 Like

We can also follow each other on Instagram. My account is kc.the.author :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! How many gems?

Sure, Iโ€™ll send screenshots when done :blush:

12 gems per chapter<3

1 Like

ii
My story โ€œinvisible stringโ€ is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
โ€œBound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.โ€
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too

1 Like

Okay sure, Iโ€™ll send screen recordings through insta when done :blush: