Promoting my story Water & Poison + Open for R4R/G4G

Hi, everyone!

I have recently published my story Water & Poison. Here’s more information:

Description: She’s water. He’s poison. But she doesn’t realise this until she catches him with blood on his hands. Will the truth set her free? Or will it destroy her?

Main Genre: Thriller

Other Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance

No. of Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Features: Limited CC, M/F LI, Multiple Point Systems, Mini-games

What Else to Expect:

• Internal Conflict
  • Toxic MC/Villain Relationship
  • (Semi) Diverse Cast
  • Murder
  • Flashbacks (with clues)
  • Bonus Scenes

My Instagram: karakook.episode

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

If you would like to do a R4R and/or G4G with me, feel free to mention your story details here or PM me. However, I have some conditions:

• I will only do a G4G with a R4R alongside it, so I prefer that we read each other’s stories properly.
  • If your story has more than 3 chapters, I will only have time to read the first 3.
  • Please try to read my story as soon as possible; however, if it might take a while, let me know. I will do the same when necessary.

Okay, that’s all! Happy reading.

4 Likes

Hi. Thanks for this post, congrats on publishing, and I am up for a r4r or g4g just let me know if you’re interested. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Hey guys I just published my new story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions :grin: :grin:
I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral
Story: Into The Shadows
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing and thank you for the thread. :hugs:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11 and 12 out now (Don’t read 13-14 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

1 Like