Promoting my story, welcome to promote yours

Promoting my story, I have recently revamped. Hope you all enjoy

6 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 12 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this! Iโ€™m up for a r4r with anyone whoโ€™s interested :smile:

*** Please check out the trailer for a full overview of this story ***

Title: Learning to Let Go
Trailer: Learning to Let Go: Episode Teaser Trailer - YouTube
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Description: This story follows two sisters dealing with the aftermath of a devastating car accident that claims one parentโ€™s life and leaves the other in jeopardy. Play as the older sister Brooke as she comes back to her estranged home and tries to patch things up with her sister Lilly and her ex and figure out if the car accident was really an accident.
Chapters: 1-8 and more coming soon
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI and family members
  • Advanced directing
  • Dog customization
  • Choices
  • Points system

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6546704951869440

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except itโ€™s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread!

A nemesis cloaked in black. A crystal castle sitting upon the tallest mountain.
The fate of the empire in your hands. One rule: donโ€™t f*** this up.

Title: The Princess and the Paladin
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, LGBTQ
Chapters: 3 (just published!)
Description: You are forced to protect the princess, your enemy, in a deadly trial to become queen. Will the anger between you become something more before the empire collapses?

Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point System
  • Art scenes
  • Epic sword fights

I hope you consider checking it out, please let me know what you think!

Promoting my story
I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that youโ€™re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Donโ€™t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:

Thanks a lot for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s mine in case someone would like to check it out! :relaxed:

Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy (with Comic Elements)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 15 (Season 1 Complete)

Link to the Story:

My IG: @mukta.writes
I hope you enjoy! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Hi, tysm for giving a chance to the authors to promote their stories!:white_heart:

Title: Silent Scent
Genre: Romcom
Description: After a tragic accident you absolutely forget your life, but getting amnesia might not be that bad when you realised you fell in love with the person you crashed.
CC: full except for the skin
Choices: Dress games, choices that donโ€™t impact on the story plot <3

Link Episode Writer Portal

My Instagram @isla.author

Looking for a slow burn? :eyes:

Title: Canโ€™t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama
Summary: Youโ€™re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and itโ€™s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 3

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @/everylcreates on Insta

Hey Nightlight,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories โ€™Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™, โ€˜Little Starโ€™ LL, โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™, and/or โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: โ€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 13 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choicesโ€ฆ Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

** Description:** Your husband and you are trying to get children for yearsโ€ฆ finally sheโ€™s thereโ€ฆ but sheโ€™s born deadโ€ฆ (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp itโ€™s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revampโ€ฆ)

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hi! Iโ€™m open for a R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Mary Rose
Genre: Romance (not excatly)

Author: Dodo (dododuck_writes on insta)

Note: I always found mafia stories overly dramatic and a little bit predictable, (That doesnโ€™t mean I donโ€™t like or read them, and I donโ€™t want to judge anyone for liking or writing one) But I wanted to write something that has humor in it and a little different :sweat_smile:

Cover:

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.

Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 12 (Season two | Episode one)
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 6 (more coming)
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Thanks a lot for this thread! Hereโ€™s my newly published story in case someone would like to read!

Title: Marriage Chaos
Chapters: 5 [Complete]
Description: Passionate and career driven Ragini finds herself in an unusual place when her mother asks her to get married. Drama and chaos await.

My IG: @mukta.writes

Link to the story:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I would appreciate it if you gave my story a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Sofina

Description: Follow Sofina in her life filled with struggles, relationships, death, heartbreak, betrayal, and being a single mom.

Style: INK

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

When Poverty and Hunger strike there is no time for Romance and Love . Alot of people lose their humanity and manners and start to Struggle to survive , And when people think only about themselves everything starts to go downโ€ฆBut will you choose to keep your manners as a good young man? Or will you instincts take over you? ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜ !

Title : ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
Author : Abdelmalek Ashraf (DailyDodazaz)
Genre : Action / Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 4 (And more coming soon)
My Instagram: @the_episodian_abdelmalek

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ :-
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
-๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!
-This story contains ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ง of mature themes and deaths that might disturb some readers so read it If you are ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ and have fun :>

๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข
Do not forget to follow my instagram [@the_episodian_abdelmalek] to get news about new chapters

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart:
Here is my story :smile::

Title: Blood source
Author: Lily.v
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 4
Story card:

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Let me know if youโ€™re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill

Story Description

Rosaโ€™s the unlucky type, especially when it comes to love. Will her luck fail as usual, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a sizzling hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Hey! This is my new story! Itโ€™s romance with drama and fantasy! Vampireโ€™s love story <3
Title: Taste Like Drug
Episodes: 9
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between youโ€ฆ
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!
For more follow me on ig: @theo.stories

Anybody up for a sci-fi/fantasy three-episode story :smiley: ?

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so itโ€™s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the storyโ€™s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You donโ€™t have to spend any if you donโ€™t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames