Promoting my thriller story

Hello, I published my thriller story and I would love it if you could give it a read.

Description: Denver’s reality is shattered when she is left alone one night and starts hearing strange noises.
Choices matter
2 endings
Thank you.
You can also promote your thriller story.

2 Likes

Welcome to read mine :heart:

Title: Thriller: Where’s Joanne?
Description:
Psychological thriller with POC as main character. Story contains diversity in many forms. Little Joanne is missing and not till the end we know what happened to her. Will you hold on till the end to find enormous twist?

Story was written in 5 days! :heart: Give it a try. Link is here :heart:

Thank you for this ^^

I would love to promote my friend’s contest entry :skull::jack_o_lantern::black_heart:

Title: Thriller: The Forest Party

Author: Alexandria

Style: Limelight

Story description: An innocent dare on a Halloween party in the forest led to a game of survival. What will you do if life is only a matter of choice…‘your’ choice?

Link to her awesome Thriller entry here

Enjoy reading and I’m excited to check out your fantastic entries too, you talented writers :jack_o_lantern::skull::black_heart:

Much love :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hiya! Ill do R4R?:slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like