Promoting my unpublished story! 🥺😌

Hey everyone! In a few weeks I’ll be putting out a brand new FANTASY story, so I’d like some people to be pumped to read it!

Aura Of Storm
Description: In a world full of magic, Storm struggles to fit in. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t had her magical awakening or because she secretly has. What’ll she do?

Tags

@schittwriter @Dark_Clover21 @IrisLevont @scarlettm @M_H_C_Episode @Ciley @Nazee_writes @Zensthetic @juliewrites @LoveGirl @Ronniee.epi @Sammie_04 @StellaRose @JemU776 @JustAPerson @Faithful_Cat @Rilley_writesSTORIES @June_Sinclair @latasha_b @Tinyxoxo @Odessa @bakedpotato @aria_writes @DontMindMe @sarinassepi @the.fallen.archangel @lanafrazer_episode @jada_episode_love @KylieJay @PrincessAnu @Bertha

I will tag you when it’s out, if youd like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will also detag you, if needed

It SHOULD key word is should be out the second week of May, probably 3rd or fourth week, but still…:joy:

21 Likes

Can’t wait to check it out!! :tada::tada::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Awww, thank you so much girl! :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course, girl!! :relaxed::grin::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

ooooo awesome. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

yas mam ill tell my friends also to read ittt and ill also give u some shoutouts

1 Like

I can NOT wait to read it!!!
I hope it goes well and makes good progress.
:rocket:

1 Like

Awww, gracias, prima.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

De nada, PRIMA!!

Last I checked I’m a girl :joy:

1 Like

Oooo I love fantasy storiesssss!!! I’ll gladly check it out! I know you said you’ll tag us. But don’t forget to tag me girl :weary::angry::sob::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ofc :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll gladly read!

1 Like

Omg tag me?

1 Like

Of course! The link will be put on this thread BTW! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you please tag me when you release it. It sounds great already and I can’t wait to read it.

1 Like

Of course! I’m glad to see so many people wanting to read!

If I forget to tag someone, check back on May 12th

Very much excited to read it :blush:
Tag me when it’s out

1 Like