Promoting my upcoming story

Hello guyz I am coming up with my new story “ETCHED IN MY HEART”. It is a story about a girl Lia mamba who is the daughter of most feared mob boss. In her new college she meet a guy name Zach Louis who is one neardy guy of the university. So in this story you will come across the love story between these two. And Lia is basically from Poland but due to some reasons she shifted to Germany for her graduation second year. So you will come across many dark secrets of Lia and Zach’s life truths.

GENRE:- drama
CC:- I am sorry but not available but the characters are on fleek.(I promise you will like em)
TYPE:- ink
I have used my own backgrounds where ever possible (that means not taken from episode art catalogue).

COVER MADE BY :- @Cookies1 @ItzFarrah
IG:- Sid.episode. or its episode.sid…

(AND YES THE MALE CHARACTER ZACH IS GIVEN NEARDY LOOK IN THE BEGINNING AND HE WILL BE GIVEN A MUCH HOTTER AND BETTER LOOK IN CP:-6 )

1 Like

And yes my Ig is:- Sid.episode

Are you Polish?

Nah I am not polish I am Indian… :joy::joy: But I am obssesed with European countries so thought would set up my story in there

My episode 3 ain’t complete… I’ll give u when it is… (The link)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Haha do you use any polish in the story?

Mm nah not till now… I am just on ep3 rt now…(but I am planning to do so…!)

Well when you tell me cause i’d love to read it my first language is polish hahah

Wow great… I will… Ahahahhaha… :joy::joy::joy::sparkling_heart:

Thanks hahahaha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6692342784655360 link to my story

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: Published (etched in my heart) :smiley: