Promoting my vampire story ‘PUREBLOOD’ with a female MC vampire

Hey! This is my story! Let me know if you wanna R4R! :slight_smile:

Story: Pureblood
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery
Description: Her kind is believed to be extinct, until she decides to take back what is rightfully hers. When she meets a stranger with a dark secret, will they survive their fatal bond? CC/LL
Instagram: @sabsy_episode
Link Episode Writer Portal

6 Likes

Already read and love your story! Ever since then, I’ve been waiting for more episodes. :woman_vampire:t2::drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

Hi,

I‘m interested in a r4r.

Here’s my story:

ATT52817 1

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: 1
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Hi. Thank you for this thread.Here’s my story below and I am open for a R4R too:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Instagram: @twes2363
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

Sure I would love to do r4r
Title:- The Secret of Mysterious Manor

Genre:- Mystery, Romance

Description:-
As an unknown fashion designer your life wasn’t going well. One day, a scroll arrived at your doorstep offering you the chance to design a wedding dress for a mistress. The prize? $10k that would pay off your loans and upgrade your lifestyle. But when you arrive in Manor, everything feels strange.

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart: