PROMOTING NEW ROMANCE STORY: True Colors

Hey there!
I just published my brand new story and wanted to promote it!
If you also just started writing one, feel free to promote your own story here. I would love to read it!
MY STORY:

Title: True Colors
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: When her new stepbrother helps Evelyn to get with the schools most popular lacrosse player, she soon begins to realize that he is more than her dream boy will ever be. (CC)

Instagram: crispycinnamon_episode

Hope you like it :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

awesome thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

great thanks :blush:

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. & congrats on publishing - your story sounds very interesting :heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :sunglasses:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heart::heart:

1 Like

great :heart_eyes: I’ll gladly check out your story!

1 Like

that means a lot to me, thank u so much! :heart_eyes::heart:

Greetings. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Six currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Hello Because the lovely @samantha_episode_1 Has recommended mine I thought I would leave the details below & Yours look awesome!

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

1 Like

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action/ Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_