Promoting new stories and underrated author's thread! Leave suggestions below so we can all grow in the community!

So within the community a lot of new/ underrated authors are not getting as much recognition for their hard work and dedication that they put into their stories, therefore i made this thread. The style can be ink, LL or even classic, drop your favourite underrated stories or your own stories below and we can help and motivate eachother. I’m going to be reading everyone’s stories (first 3 eps) so let me know if you’d like feedback i’ll put my insta below!
I’ll go first…

Story: Intolerable Corruption

Author: Ellie Doyle

Genre: Action, fantasy, romance

Episodes published: 3

Style: Ink

Description: 4misfits. Insufferable lifelong torture. Once they’ve escaped the cells that bind them, can they overthrow a fallacious government determined to break them- or will they fall?

Insta: @talesbyelz

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5107588284481536

Covers:

17 Likes

Thank you for this thread :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for this opportunity! I wish there were more support threads like this. :sparkles:

Title: The Favor

Genre: Comedy/Romance (enemies to lovers… :smirk:)

Chapters: 3 just released today!

Style: Limelight

Description: Margot sees a chance to change her social status when she finds Gage’s journal and returns it in exchange for a favor, but is popularity everything she imagined it would be?

Instagram: @allie.writes.stuff

Here’s the large cover! :arrow_down:

Art by: @hanna.digiart on Instagram!

Story Link

Art scenes | Male LI/Female MC | Choices matter | Full CC of MC/LI

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i would love an honest feedback!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you so much for this thread! It’s true that we all put so much work into our stories and should support each other since we know the struggle :sparkling_heart:

My story is a very interactive short story with a lot of branching and 5 potential endings :sparkles:

Here’s the information for anyone who would be interested:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: You are going through a tough break-up. Will you be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will you be able to get over your ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Female or Male MC, CC, LL, LGBTQ, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

2 Likes

Hey nothing to do with this but I don’t know where to post on here. I was reading this drama story called “saving ???” I can’t remember the rest about a 19 year old girl and an FBI agent and it had just started on season 2 before it disappeared from my favourites. Does anyone know the name of it by any chance or what happened to it? Thanks

1 Like

Do you know what style it was in? INK, LL or classic and what genre?

It was LL, drama, i found it in the popular drama section but it wasn’t there when I looked I don’t know where it could have gone there was only a new episode last week

1 Like

could you think of anything that was said in the descprition or when you read it what was it about, did it have ‘saving’ in the title?

The end of season 1 was the mc being kidnapped and trafficked into Paris and the li was in the fbi and going to Paris tracking the mission thays all I remember

1 Like

I’ve had a good look but can’t find much, try typing saving into the episode search bar as you may recognise the cover unlike me lol x

Thank you for this post, I’ll def check you all out :heart:

Author: Jazmine
Title: Not Your Baby
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 episodes (Ongoing)
Published: 04/15/21
Description: You have everything you could ever want by being in business with Chicago’s most powerful family. Are you able to leave it all when someone you love is in need?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4729954708946944
Instagram: @AsToldByBubbleGum
CC, 200+ outfits (throughout story), Choices Matter, No Gem Choices

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread
Here is mine
Title: Its all a mirage
Author: Butterfly, @Butterfly.ep_14
Genre: Romance
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
Cover:

1 Like

I recommend you Stay Away by Solarnetic and Something Like Summer by Daisy

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Hi this is Samayita. I wrote my first story on episode called Loving Him Badly. pasting the link below.
Genre: Drama

let me know what u think :blob_sun:

My insta: @samayita.episode

1 Like

Thanks a lot for these threads, they’re the only way I get reads :sweat_smile:
Here’s my story :-

Link

1 Like

Thanks a lot for these threads, they’re the only way I get reads :sweat_smile:
Here’s my story :-

Link

1 Like

Thank you for this thread, I hope you can check my story out! :relaxed:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (IG: @e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

1 Like