☀ Tribe of Malapinchi ☽ (A fantasy/mystery/thriller/horror tribal Asian story)

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Why should people read it?:

1. Ever feel like you wish to watch a movie while reading episode?
  2. Craving for very unique and creative ideas, original and complex written plots and a lot of diverse yet realistic characters as well as stories that tackle numerous real life issues in a tactful and respectful manner?
  • The World Wars
  • Human rights and women rights
  • Leadership; People in positions of power; what’s wrong and right with them.
  • Minorities, Slavery, Caste system
  • Disabled people and how to empower them?
  • Social discrimination, prejudice and stereotypes and how to overcome them?
  1. Want an intellectually stimulating and thought provoking story on an Episode platform?
  2. Want to read from multiple point of views that’s just not from your CC MC to gain a broader perspective of the story? Don’t want your CC character to always be the center of attention? Want your CC character to have flaws and make mistakes?
  3. Always reading about white chicks(cause ppl always end up white washing them) in school with all the bad boys, mean girls etc etc and always in a school setting? Sick of it? Sick of these tropes and most of Episode featured stories? Want something different? Really different?
  4. Ever wish to read a story on Asians…mainly ancient Asians, minorities on episode and more precisely Asian stories written by an Asian author as well? Want a story that has parallels to real life and provides life lessons that we can all learn from irregardless of age and background? (Also wished this was on Asian Voices…hhhh maybe one day.)
  5. Do you love nature, animals and the natural environment?
  6. Do you love Avatar: The Last Airbender, Game of Thrones (Danaerys, Lyanna Mormont), Narnia, Asian horror stories…well they say Asians provide the best horror stories. Well, you’re in luck because this story takes inspiration from all of these and based on my own experiences being a Malay Singaporean too!

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) / © :sunny: ꧁༒ཞïცɛ ơʄ 𝕸ǟlåק𝖎ñƈɦı (𝕺rίɠเռąƖ)꧂ ☽
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 10 (Season 1 Complete) [Season 2 Coming Soon]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

Cover Meanings
1. No characters as they are a surprise and to retain the mystery of the story. It ruins the surprise if I put any on the cover. How often can you find covers without characters on them? Hehe.
2. My cover is a tribal style of The Sun and The Moon with tribal font words along with Light vs Darkness background.
3. The letters in the light sunny background are black because of contrast and also to insinuate the idea of darkness within light.
The letters in the dark night background are white to insinuate light within the darkness.
They are also equal proportion in numbers and distance from each other to signify the battle between good and evil. MALAP has 5 letters. INCHI has 5 letters too. So equal proportions of light and dark.
4. Cause not all light things are good and not all dark things are bad. Don't judge a book by its cover.
5. It's in the skies thus the stars and clouds along with the light beam.
The sun is on the light side while the moon is on the night side like reflections of each other. Scientifically speaking, the moon's light is the light of the sun.
Celestial objects overlap into the next background to symbolize reality. The moon can be seen in the day but usually, in the morning we only see the sun.
The moon also envelopes the sun to symbolize that within Darkness, there is light. In humans, good and bad exist.
6. The blur lines in between signify Dusk where night time is coming. We can't really tell when that happens or the accurate timing thus the significance of the blurred lines.
7. The light sunny background is slightly more than the dark background.
Light about 60% (3/4) and dark 40% (1/4) of the background colours to signify that light and goodness will always have an edge to eventually triumph over evil.
8. Light is on the left side while the night is on the right side. The left usually symbolises bad and right usually symbolizes good. Not for this story. Illusions vs Reality.
The Light beam on the light sun is also to symbolize that Light brings hope to the world.
Like the Light of Malapinchi.

WARNINGS BELOW

<> A story inspired from various real Asian tribes ranging from West to Southeast Asia (mainly traditional Asians)
<> Readers who are attentive to intricate details
<> Not a simple, easy and light read nor for the faint-hearted
<> Preferably 18 above and with reasonable IQ to appreciate the story
<> Inclusion and diversity and multiple real-life issues addressed.
<> To anyone who enjoys the fantasy, mystery, thriller and horror genres blended with real-life experiences and scenarios around the world.
<> Chapters are generally slightly longer than most episode stories due to the nature of the plot.(15 to 30 mins but maybe less depending on your pace).

Asian & Non-Asian Character Casts

Reference from the year 2018 A.D when the entire story was created.

The Malapinchills - Malapinchix/ Malapinchix/ The Outsiders/ (Modern times non-tribal people)

From Left to Right:

You (Age: 21. Born 1997): The CC main character. You can be any race and ethnicity that you want. It’s entirely the reader’s choice. You are from California(up to you living or just studying there) but you can be of any nationality or race:). You are currently studying at a Californian University. You made many bad choices and ended up where you are now… read my story to find out more haha.

Rudo (Age: 21. Born 1997): His name means Love from Zimbabwe, Africa. Yes, he is also from Zimbabwe. Also studying with you at a University at California. He too made many bad choices and ended up where he is now… read my story to find out more haha.

Jindara(Age: 21. Born 1997): A Thailand (Asian) name. Also studying with you in a University at California. A bright student with a tragic and sad past from her own homeland in Asia.

Intan Ratnasari (Age: 84. Born1934) : Intan and Ratnasari come from 2 different languages. Intan means Diamond in Malay and Indonesian. Ratnasari name originates from Indonesia Sunda. It means a lovely gem. She’s not African but more of native tribal village roots from Asia. She is from the Papuan people. Orang Dayak some people call them. She is from the West Papua, province of Indonesia.

The Malapinchills - Malapinchians/ Malapinchians/ Original Ancestors

Unnamed China Slave(Age: Unknown. Born Unknown but in ancient times) Demonstrates courage, bravery, resilience and leadership qualities. He like his brother loves his mother and will do anything to protect her. Was inspired by the Great Garura to flee to Malapinchi.

Unnamed China Slave Brother (Age: Unknown. Born Unknown but in ancient times) Demonstrates jealousy, resistance, negative perceptions and blasphemous qualities. The few things he shares with his brother are that he loves his mother.

Unnamed China Slave Mom(Age: Unknown. Born Unknown but in ancient times) Very terminally ill but has a strong will. Loves both of her sons.

Unnamed Indian Dalit Caste Member(Age: Unknown. Born Unknown but in ancient times) Demonstrates lost of hope and a dim, bleak view of life but very much loves his daughter and will do anything for her and to protect her.

Unnamed Indian Dalit Caste Member Girl(Age: Unknown. Born Unknown but in ancient times) Demonstrates childishness and hatred for her life. Wants materialistic things and wants her life to be like the other kids that can play. She wants to be like other kids and being a kid she cannot understand and share the views of her father who was desperate to keep both of them alive by working non-stop. She was too young to understand the entire situation and began to behave selfishly. Connects leadership to brutality as the ones who were in charge of the Dalits were very brutal.

Sang Sila Tutama (Age: 5. Born Unknown) Takes the behaviour and views of his mother and…uncle. Loves materialism, fame and fortune. The easy life. Even connects leadership with brutality by ironically behaving like one himself. Stereotypical attitude towards females. Became the first official leader of Malapinchi.

Malapinchinks/The Malapinchis/Sun Tribe/Light Tribe/Mainlanders

image image image image

From Left to Right:

Drisana (Age: 15): Drisana means Daughter of the Sun in the Sanskrit language. She’s a mixture of Malay, Balinese, Sudanese, Indian, Chinese, Burmese and more races. The Malapinchian Tribe are very diverse because they have roots in almost if not all Asian regions.

Xiaodan Hinata (Age: 14): Xiaodan means Little Dawn in the Chinese Language. Hinata means One Sunshine/Ray of Eternity/Sunflower in Japanese. She is a mixture of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Mongolian. Her passion in life is fruits and flowers.

Deepika (Age: 15): Deepika means Little Light in the Indian Language. She is a mixture of Southern Indian, Northern Indian, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi and Pakistani. Her passion is design. For example she created the triplet’s skirts and altered the kids outfits. She is nickname Deepika the Designer.

Cahaya Bhanurasmi (Age: 16): Cahaya means Light in the Malay Language. Bhanurasmi means Sun in the Javanese Language. She is a mixture of every country in the Nusantara (Malay Archipelago): Malaya, Temasek(Singapore), Indonesia(Java, Bali etc) and Brunei.

image image image image image image

From Left to Right: The 2 Estranged Bestfriends, The Condemn, The Talentedly Tragic, The Deaf Cook and The Blind Basket Maker

Rasamee Alisa (Age: 84. Born 1934): The name Rasamee and Alisa come from 2 different languages. Rasamee means Ray of Light in Thailand. While Alisa means Protected by God in Sanskrit language(thus she’s safe from harm). She’s descended from Malaya, Indonesia, Papua New Guinei, Myanmar, India, Thailand and more.

Hikari (Age: 84. Born 1934): Hikari means Light in the Japanese Language. She’s descended from Thailand, Vietnam, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolia, Korean, North Indian and more.

Dukun Dara (Age: 17(Last Alive). Born 1922): Dukun means a female witchdoctor in the Malay Language. It is not a name. Dara is her name.

Penan Clan Girl (Age: 15. Born 1924): She is the newly wedded wife of the character, Phassakorn. She is from the Orang Asli of the Abroginal Penan people in Malaysia.

Anh (Age: 21) She is the deaf wife of Bhaskar the Tribe’s Basketmaker that is great at sign language and reading lips. She is a very talented cook and has taught many students including Deepika, Xiaodan Hinata and Cahaya Bhanurasmi. She is regarded as the Tribe’s main cook. She only speaks to her husband so only he knows the sound of her voice.

Bhaskar (Age: 25) He is the blind husband of Anh. He did not let his disability stop him and he is the Tribe’s skillful and creative basket maker.

image image image image

From Left to Right: The Ex-Bestfriends

Chahta Susilo (Age: 100+. Born sometime in the late 1800s. Survived long due to magic created to ensure longivity in the leading family.): He is the chief of the tribe. Susilo means ruler in the Javanese language. His dream was to be the magical newborn and subsequently travel to the Outside world.

Bomoh (Age: 100+. Born sometime in the late 1800s. Survived long due to having magic.): The word bomoh means witch doctor in the Malay Language. Thus he looks Malay. His passion was to be a fisherman.

Wuyi (Age: 100+. Born sometime in the late 1800s. Survived long due to having magic.): The word wuyi means witch doctor in the Chinese Language. Thus he looks Chinese. His passion was to be a martial arts master.

Cuniya Maruttuvar (Age: 100+. Born sometime in the late 1800s. Survived long due to having magic.): The word cuniya maruttuvar means witch doctor in the Indian Language. Thus he looks Indian. His passion was to be a hunter.

image image image image image

From Left to Right:

Aadavan : The meaning of the name is "Brilliant like the sun" from Indian or Tamil origin. Usually it’s just The Sun. He is a mixture of Southern Indian, Sri Lankan and Rohingyan.

Aarush : A Hindu/Indian name (आरुष) from Sanskrit meaning “first ray of the sun” as in the mark of dawn. He is a mixture of Indian and the aboriginal people.

Azar : Iranian name from a personal name based on Persian azer ‘fire’. He is a mixture of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Arabia, Turkey and Malay.

Suriawati (Age: 5. Born: 2013) : Female Sun in the Malay language. She is the sister of Azar. She is a mixture of the whole Malay community: Malay, Minangkabau, Javanese, Borneo etc.

Mentari (Age: 130+ . Born in mid-1800s. Chahta Susilo’s father) : It means The Sun in the Malay language.

image image image image

From Left to Right: The first three are NOT AFRICAN but ASIAN too. Yes it’s amazing when I found out too.

Semang Clan Boy : I can’t find names from the Semang Tribe in Malaysia :frowning:. Esp Sun names. But yes, he is inspired from the real Semang Tribe in the heart forests of Malaysia. One of the Orang Asli.

Aeta Clan Girl(Age: 6. Born: 2012) : I can’t find names from the actual Aeta Tribe in Philippines :frowning:. Esp Sun names.

Jarawa Clan Boy : I can’t find names from the actual Jarawa Tribe in India :frowning:. Esp Sun names.

Dawi (Toran Clan Boy. Age: 41. Born: 1977): One of the Asian Pygymies or short stature people. Toran Tribe is found in Myanmar and is believed to be descended from Mongolia. Character is a dwarf with a fierce temper and strong beliefs in doing the right things such as getting equality, fairness and justice.

image image image image

From Left to Right:

Arunny (Age: 28. Born: 1911) : Arunny means morning sun from the Cambodian language. #Asian

Prapa(Age: 29. Born: 1910) : Prapa means light, shine and radiance from Thailand.

Phassakorn the Protector (Age 18. Born: 1921): Phassakorn means Sun in Thailand.

Rainsey (aka Rainsey the Rascal/Rainsey the Reckless./Rainsey the Rightous. Age: 16. Born: 1923): Rainsey means Ray of the Sun from Cambodian language.

The Malapinchins/ The Malapinsics/ Dark Tribe of Malapinchi/ Islanders

image image image image image image image

From Left to Right:

• Haizina (Darkness from the Malagasy language #Astronesian).
    She is the classic version of Hikari from INK. It’s to symbolise that darkness does transform people. She is with Hei An.

• Hei An (Darkness from Chinese Traditional language. #Asian)
    He is the classic version of Phassakorn from INK. He is with Haizina.

• Ochichiri (The Odd One Out/The Outstanding One) (Darkness from Igbo language #African)
    She is the classic version of Arunny from INK.

• Toi ( Darkness. Technically its Bong Toi from the Vietnamese language. #Asian)
    He is the classic version of Rainsey from INK. He is with Pouri.

• Pouri (Darkness from the Maori Language. #Astronesian)
    She is the classic version of Prapa from INK. She is with Toi.

• Peteng (Darkness in Javanese language. #Astronesian) He is the classic version of an unnamed INK character that is not onscreen. He is with Gelap.

• Gelap (Darkness from the Malay language #Astronesian). She is the classic version of an unnamed INK character that is not onscreen. She is with Peteng.

Some Reviews on the Tribe of Malapinchi story
  1. By @LiliStar

Wow, the storyline is A-MA-ZING! I’ve never seen a story like this. It is so unique and interesting. It never gets boring.
I got into the story at the very beginning, and oh my God, it just got better and better! And you’re killing me with the cliffhangers :sob: :joy:
The backstories, the dreams of the MC, all of the interesting information… Wow :heart_eyes:
There is also some paranormal stuff in it and I’m obsessed with paranormal stuff so this is perfect for me :ok_hand:

The characters are amazing. All three Episode styles are in the story, like HOW?! I was shocked :joy:
I love it that the Classic style people are monsters :joy: The style looks scary though.
You did such an amazing job on making the characters!

I just CAN’T get over your (spot) directing and editing. It is literal perfection :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I apologize for being so enthusiastic, but I’m just in love with your story :joy: Please say that you’re gonna make more chapters!
And how the heck do you have only 1.4k reads?!?! THIS talent deserves millions of reads!
And then some cliche stories are in the top and have millions of reads :confused:

FANTASTIC job, girl :kiss:

1. By @superwriter7

Plot: I found this plot super captivating. There were lots of twists. I really don’t have anything to add because it was really good. It’s a really underrated story. You seem to have a lot of experience. 10/10

Characters: The characters were really well developed. I do wish that I could have met more Malapinchians. 9.5

1. By @episode.stells

Plot: ☆☆☆☆☆
OMG I CANT I LOVE IT
Character Customization: ☆☆☆☆☆
Full CC
Episode Length : ☆☆☆☆☆
Great length
Grammer : ☆☆☆☆☆
Amazing grammer
Directing : ☆☆☆☆☆
AMAZING DIRECTING
Other thoughts/improvement :
ITS SO GOOD

1. By @AMagic

That story, it had advanced directing, it was so juicy such a thriller it was amazing. Your story is outstanding, I am in love with that story. Don’t change one thing.

1. By @FionaA

From what i have read, I can tell that your story is well thought out. I love the diversity: the different languages used and different cultures and traditions: I think this isn’t something that is seen on episode much. Your directing is amazing!! I really like the overlay use and the disclaimers at the beginning as well as the support for deaf people. The cover is great and I love the story behind it. I do however think that the information load can be a lot but, I can understand that the reader has to understand the meanings behind things. All in all great! :+1:

Your story was unique! I loved the diversity the myst. The dead language. Mixed races. Unknown meanings left for us to think. And that texting overlay is AWESOME (tappable overlays) By the way, Jindara means “Warmth” :slight_smile: But Anyways your story is BOMB!

Some Fanmails on the Story (Thanks for the fan mails!)
  1. The level of coding, the amazing plot and the impressive knowledge behind it are just something out of this world! I still don’t understand how such a wonderful story doesn’t have way more views.
  2. One of the best stories i have come across till now. The details, story, directing all was 10/10 i am very emotional at the moment cz i feel thr mc as her thoughts match mine. violence, war, ego,pain has destroyed the world. Thank you for writing such an amazimg story. <3
  3. Love your directing! Intro blew me away
  4. i dont normally like stories of this genre but you really pulled me in! great work so far!
  5. Why did it take me until chapter 4 to realize you were using INK & LL? xD right before they went to the forbidden island I was like “Oh whoa hold up what now?!” xD
R4Rs & Story Reviews I've completed. Do check all these stories out!

(DONE) R4R List 1
Vindication
The Princess Wars
Trust The Love
Jungle Fever
Thriller: The Faceless Man
Thriller: Voodoo/Detenu/StayAwayFromTheMirror/TwistedMinds/CabinInTheValley
You Me And The Beat
Dr Love
Save Me Hero
Caught in Love
A Heartbeat Away
Aching for the Bad Girl
Queen of Seduction - Meli. K
What Did I do? - jessie roo
Fallen Angel
The Truth -
The 4 HorseMen -
The Divine Tale -
In a Starry Night - Fatima
A Race to Remember
Crazy Needs
Supernatural Reality
Teacher or Queen - Mystique
Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh
Unbearable Pain
Bloody Desire - Alex Wintor
Kotton Kandie - Pretty Eri
Changing the Bad - @Shanzella
Problematic
Sahara
Destined to be together - Ms Fatima Z.
Past Present Future - Whitney
Colour My Life - Lady Canella
Dying Love by @ElleC
Opposite in Harmony
Mischief Night
Video Game Heroes - @Chinwe
The #Mememe generation - @LissiaA
Beauty in Cold
Agent 24
Swim Meet
The nerd & the bad boy
Jukebox Hero
The Black Prince
Tainted Souls - @ChyDillon
Treasure - T Monae
Fighter - @Hopeforever

DONE R4R LIST 2
Coincidence or Destiny - @KateB
Town of Westerville
The Twisted Fate - @Sparkling_Sapphire27
What if you were famous - @CamilloWrites
Riches to Rags
Cyber - @viviwrites
Ocean’s 5
A Game of Lies
Capture the Moment
Dark Angel - @Nazwriter
College Days - Blooming
Him & I - @KamiN
June - @AliceProductions
Once Upon a Tail - @TailOaksAndShield
New Life Abroad - Alifah and Ricki
Dear Past - Helmion
Too Much Baby Mama Drama
Wounded Souls - SarahLuv
To The Night - Megan
Sea of Lies - @Aquamarine
The fragments of the past - @Kate B.
Stand By Me - ChaoticDreamz
Escape - Tot
Who’s That Girl? - @RinUchiha
Lurking in the Shadows - @MysteryMaker
Never Been In Love - @Sweet JazzyJazz
Life in someone else shoes
Law, Order & Love
Every Family has its secrets - Cat Denois
The Mysterious Man - @Tida20
Wild One
My Freedom
15 days left with you
To Fix the Broken
My missing piece - @episode.me.kaylee
Together forever- My Hot Soul Mate
The Princess of Fiore
Silent Killer by @Rohit
Just when I found love by @StarzyRossie
Sirena
Vanished by Lucy
Sorry Wrong Number
Three Rocks
Risen by @Dxmonds
College Days: Best Friends
Princess of Darya
The Enchanted Innocencts

DONE R4R LIST 3
Rose by @Jojo
The Blood of Kane
Anchor by Shava Ravi
Enlace or Realm - @TammyB
Dramatic by Gabby.creates
Benio - @LiaLopez
Threatening Heartbeat - Yousraa
My Sunflower
Lana’s Love - Kitty Koala
A Criminal’s love - Episode Vel
Taken Dead or Alive
Fading Away
Grimoire
The Murders at Riverview University
Bloodlust: Revenge of the Pure Blood
Life of a Photographer
Unexpected Murder
The Gate - @Starfire
Loving you again - @FluffyRice
The Vampire Baby - Pentagram Paradox
The Spies
Retrace
Revival at The Promised Place
Just say it already
The ties that bind us
Missing by Irene and Sophie
Love and Debt - @ALX
Let it rain - jaeljean2222
Twisted Truth - Ramones
It was You - @Jacquelyn D.
Wherever I go - Alisha Sophie
Switched - @TayTay
Swan (Pursuit of Justice)
Broken - Evie Love
Danger of Darkness
Who Are You - Chrissy M
Dark Desires - @Ashleyabruker
College Days - Behind Close doors.
The Heart Thief
Angel - Mackenzie
Bad Behavior
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Make Me Feel Alive.
Rad’s Critique: MOHHL & Infamous
Rosecroft Academy
The Star Necklace
Hale Huna
Salt and Sugar: Breakfast
Tender Love
Omega Point
Figures

R4R Episode Wave List (Another 30 stories)

R4R List 4
Who Is She?
AW: Realm of Dreams
AW: Everything in Between
The Witch Prophecy
Taste of Heaven
Into the Well
Ghost of Mona
The Girl in the Woods
What You’ve Always Wanted
Texis (Limelight)
The Divine Stars
The Juggling Game

Tags(Sorry if you don't wished to be tagged. Feel free to ignore it.)

@Koolgal77 @Dxmonds @Danois @epi_alifah @Lady_Cannella @xinxmyxeye @Zelda @BlackAngel181
@Maya_Reihnard @JHW @JiangShi @gigistorm @bbygirlbrooks @episodecece @Megz_Episode @CaptainMarvel1 @Marshmallow_O @kpineapple27 @SnowyStar @Zelda04 @Days @zeldaf

19 Likes

Hey, thanks for tagging me.
I read your story and I LOVED it!
I couldn’t believe that it ended with only 7 chapters,
Looking forward to your other stories :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t remember what’s the reason, but I feel honoured. I remember having your stories in my favourites, but I haven’t read an Episode story in a pretty long time. :sweat_smile:

I don’t have a story, so we van’t do a R4R, but I will finish reading your story as soon as I can. And if you want me to, I can PM you later on and tell you what I liked and didn’t like. :relaxed:

1 Like

Sure, of course, that’ll be great! Thank you!

1 Like

Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

I want to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom:
4 Episodes please :pray:t2::cherry_blossom:
I read 4 episodes of your story and wow
It’s really amazing how can you mix between LL ,INK and classic!!
And the story is interesting
Can You read my story ?
Title : Arty’s life
By : flare
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6162792621867008
Screenshots from your story :point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Please send me screenshots as well :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Of course I’ll add you to my list! :slight_smile: I can do more than 4 episodes if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you are so sweet :cherry_blossom:
Tell when you read more than 4 episodes so I can finish reading your story right away and send you more screenshots ( it’s on the list though :slight_smile::cherry_blossom:)

1 Like

@Pending

Read your story and I enjoyed the human details and realistic expects of it especially the ending! Learnt alot from you as well. It was a pleasant yet sad read. But still enjoyable !:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

A good mystery story. Realistic story

Hey there! I’ve finished all 6 chapters of your story! Here you go! If you know anyone else who writes do tell them to post here too! I’ll be happy to give stories a read!

1 Like

Thank you :cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Ok I will

1 Like

Hi, thank you for making this thread! :smile:
I’d love if you’d give my story a shot! I’ve already added yours to my favorites. Here are the details:

Title: Sidereal
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Blurb: An unlikely turn of events brings Dahlia from outer space to outside Felix’s window. Join them on their star-crossed journey as they cherish the wonders of being worlds apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063859204587520

The covers~

cover
coverrrrrr%20(1)

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Sure of course I’ll be happy to give it a read!:grin: I’ll read all 6 of your chapters.

1 Like

@JHW @bbygirlbrooks

So how is the story? No worries if you havent read yet😁. I’ll be happy to clarify anything if there are certain parts that were difficult to understand.

@Flare8

Yoooooo :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: how’s the remaining 2 chapters coming along? :smile::smile::smile:

You story really hits heart with emotions in the diff chapters. Like disliking the MC and LI initially then began to understand and like them as the episodes progresses. That’s indeed great technique to do.

1 Like

Hey gurl! I’m done with all 6 chapters of your story :slight_smile: How many chapters is it going to be?

I literally looked up the meaning of your title Sidereal: 1) determined by or from the stars: (sidereal time.) 2) of or relating to the stars. It is fitting since your story is a mix of aliens and humans and romance :slight_smile:

I love

1. The names of the all the aliens! So cool! Did you craft them yourself or what was the inspiration?

2. The concept of the beach store: The Shell. Who did you mention helped you create the store? It’s nicely done and realistic.

3. While Dahlia was in the ocean…the transparent charater was used…was the ocean the overlay or?

1 Like

Oh my gosh, Jannah! Thank you so much for the lovely screenshots! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So glad you liked the title hehe! It took me a WHILE to come up with it. :upside_down_face: As for the actual story, I’m guessing it’ll be around 20 chapters or so? I could be a little off, though.

1. Nah, the alien names were all taken from various fantasy name generators. I wish I could be that creative :rofl:
  2. The Shell store backgrounds were by the extremely talented @miya.episode, like I mentioned in the story :smile:
  3. Yes, I used an ocean overlay.

Thank you once again, for taking the time to do this! I’ll get to your story as soon as I can :heart:

1 Like

Oohh glad to know!!!

Aaahh the fantasy names generator! Yes that is really useful. I really wonder how they even do it. Its really fitting.

I’ll take note! Thanks for the backgrounds recommendation!

I enjoy reading a different type of story for a change :).

You can paste the screenshots here as well. It’s more preferable actually. My DM, theres too many messages hahaha.

1 Like