Promoting POC, Diversity stories - R4R if you’re interested

For now, I’d like to exchange three chapters :smile: You can start whenever you’d like to do so, but I’ll start on your story as soon as I can

1 Like

Hey hope you’ll enjoy this story! :slight_smile:
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Author: MKG
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Slice of Life
Story style: Limelight
Description: Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls.
Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.
Episodes: 3 so far
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520
image https://www.episodeinteractive.com/dcon/High_School_2019_Gb_posterThumb_TIeTiA4xc5.png

Hey! I can start now… and can we do 6 for 6 chapters? 1😂

1 Like

No worries! I don’t mind filling it out at all :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

That’s perfectly fine!

Okay @claire.epy! Sounds perfect! I’ll let you know when I’ve started. :slight_smile:

A read for read??
I’m always up for it!
if interested
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

Hi! I’d read it all!! Love the storyline! Added to my list :joy:

1 Like

Thank you, Hun! I’ve added yours as well! I’m reading the 1st episode! :grin::heart:

1 Like

Hey there @StarzzyRossie!

I’d definitely be up for doing a r4r with you! How many chapters would you like to do? I have 6. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 would be fine for a start :blush:

Hey! Have you read my story? :grin:

1 Like

Hi everybody!
I’m a writer from Argentina and I would like you to read my story and tell me what do you think about it.

Title: Summer Story

Author: Mia Zar

Description: Jen is an eccentric girl who falls in love with a guy during her summer vacations. Is he the right one?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4574062857224192

I hope you enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! I’m working on it now! I’m sorry for the delay girl! I’ve been steadily working through these!

1 Like

No problem, i understood…:blush: just update here :grin:

I have two more chapters to go :slight_smile: Sorry I haven’t gotten a chance to log on in a few days

Hey girl!

I finished 6 episodes of your story! I really like the plot! The art scene at the end of 6 was beautiful. I was so caught up with the story I forgot to take more screenshots lol.

Thanks for reading. As soon as I knock off more off my list I will come back to visit yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

My MC is Syrian :slight_smile:

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

I wound love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

1 Like

Hey @Senada!

Thanks for your response! I would love to do a r4r with you! Your story looks very interesting! When would you like to start?