Promoting Psycho Story (R4R)!

mustread
community

Heello people :grin:

I love Psycho Stories sooooooo…

I wanted to promote my new Story Feeding Danger!!! :smiling_imp: I would be VERY happy if you check it out :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can put your stories here as well, if they are the SAME category!!! :kissing_heart:
Doing r4r with Psycho, Action, Mafia Stories :wink:
If you have Insta share it!! :wink:

My insta: episode.reema

Story:
Title: Feeding Danger
Author: Reema
Genre: Action
Style: ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing!!!)
Description: Being a psycho is your death sentence! A newbie. Two inmates. Who will be the real psycho in this game? *Limited CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6553668325539840

4 Likes

It sounds really interesting im gonna check it out

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Already read it dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
A month or so ago…
It was published till episode 9 I think and read it till 9 :thinking::slight_smile::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2: If you want we can do R4r but I can only continue your story you won’t get a new read :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh u have a new story :+1:

Ok sure, you can continue while I’ll read your new story. I’ll post the SS here, once I’m done :hugs:

1 Like

Oh great thank you I’m happy :heart_eyes:
I’ll do the same but I need to sleep first it’s 1 am here but I’ll read as soon as I wake up :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok!! By the way, i had read it!! I love it!!! Noah & Julien are daddies!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will read it later.

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:they are :smirk:

I also just finished and I liked it :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes:

The shooting at the end of ep 15 :pleading_face: oh gosh an other one wounded :speak_no_evil:

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Author: Saya Valery Title: Agent A Genre: Action Style: Ink Chapters: 1(ongoing) Description: Angel’s a secret agent with telekinesis powers. What happens when you get assigned to gain info on the president? Can you stop his evil plans before the world ends? _c_SL_posterThumb_6weoCBTvlT

1 Like