Promoting R&R stories!

Hello lovely readers and authors! Iโ€™m creating this thread to promote my new story and also read some more R&R entries!

THE CONTEST IS OVER, BUT STILL, PROMOTE YOUR STORIES! :cherry_blossom:

Feel free to drop your story down below, do r4r with others, and find some interesting stories to support!

If youโ€™d like to do a r4r with me, PM me or DM me on Instagram!

This is my story if youโ€™d like to give it a read.

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title:
Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: @dollyepisode

Cover โ†ฏ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

TITLE: R&R: A Rebelโ€™s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS ON RELEASE DAY: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughterโ€™s. Luckily, you donโ€™t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There will be full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

Iโ€™d love to do R4R too, let me know it youโ€™re up to it!! :wink:

๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: R&R: What we live for

๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ: @sabba.episode

๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Adventure

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Crystal has been feeling at a standstill for a long time when she gets the opportunity to travel the world on a photography trip. Will her life turn around? Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287863955259392

Thank you so much for doing this!!

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the change to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MCโ€™S/LIโ€™s, GAMES]

thank you for this!

Title: R&R: Hadesโ€™ Child

description: Your mother is kidnapped by the Gods of Mount Olympus and your mission is to save her. With unexpected help and a crazy request, will you save your mother?

What to expect:
โ€ข Minigames
โ€ข Choose LIโ€™s gender
โ€ข Choose your gender
โ€ข Choices Matter

*Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571016937635840

Thank you for this, here is mine.

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemyโ€™s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Thank you for this! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: @naddyistyping
Title: R&R: Deal with the Devil
Genre: Mystery/Drama
Description: Being the big cityโ€™s fixer-upper is no joke, especially when a dangerously charming con man offers you a deal you canโ€™t refuse. Are you willing to take the risk?
Contains Full CC and 2 Male LIs

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: R&R: Deal with the Devil

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thank you for this thread! I would love to do a R4R with you. This is my story

Title: R&R: Justice
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 more to come
Plot: Justice is a rockstar on the verge of losing everything and only you can help him. Will your marriage of convenience turn out to be business or pleasure? Full CC, Choices matter, Art Scenes, Multiple endings

Thank you for this thread, I was looking forward to your story for ages! :two_hearts:

If you enjoy mystery, sci-fi, strong MCs and a world, when nothing is what it seemsโ€ฆ Why not read Apocalyptic Renegade?

Name: R&R: Apocalyptic Renegade
Author: Agatya
Genre: Sci-if
Description: In the world ruled by menโ€ฆ An arranged marriage, forbidden flirtation and a price tag on your head mix. How far will you go to break free? F/M LI, FULL CC
Click to read :two_hearts:

Ehi there :sparkles:
Iโ€™ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (donโ€™t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

I am open for R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

Thank you my dear, if youโ€™re interested we can do r4r :black_heart:

Story title: R&R: ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—•๐—”
Author: miwrites.epi thatโ€™s me!
You can find any sneak peaks and info on my instagram: @miwrites.epi

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately sheโ€™s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancรฉ killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later sheโ€™s fearless, sheโ€™s powerful but she still doesnโ€™t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What sheโ€™ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: :white_check_mark:
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female
Sounds&Music: :white_check_mark:
Directing: Advance

Link to my story:

@Nessya entered the contest and her story is definitely worth a read, itโ€™s got mini games, choices that matter, and ah-mazing full-body animated overlays.

Ness, link your story! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine <3

๐š&๐š: ๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ in ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

thank you for the tag @ColeCatalyst :heart:

Mine is R&R: Veiled
Description: When her whole world crumbles, Darcy must make some major decisions that lead her down a dark path. To what lengths will she go to hide her double life? Villain M.C./Mini-games/Choices that Matter/Point System/CC your character (not the mc)/Custom poses

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5456395815813120

I do R4R, I may see it first in my Instagram @wnvt.epi

1 Like

Thank you for this thread. :two_hearts:
Iโ€™d love to do R4R, if anyone is interested, just dm me here or on Instagram. :blush:

Story details
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

1 Like

Hello! Hereโ€™s my entry for the R&R contest :relaxed:
Iโ€™d love it if you could give my story a read! Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Triskelion
Genre: Drama
Customization: Full for both MC and LI
Chapters: 3 (will be continued after the contest)

Short Summary: An Irishwoman with soul on fire; an English lord haunted by loss; and two children who have no one but them. When all three worlds intertwine, the strongest of bonds is formed.
Synopsis: 1916, Ireland: Fiadh is a young Irishwoman who has forever loved her homeland and culture. But when her exhausted aunt can no longer house her, Fiadh must make a decision: stay and continue to be a burden or take up the new job her aunt has readied for her.
Little does Fiadh know, but the job entails being a governess for two noble, English children. And the Irish and English do not have good relations. English lords have been destroying her homeland and culture for centuriesโ€“and now she must go work for one.
Despite all the initial hatred, love finds a way to weave itself into Fiadhโ€™s story as she strives to help the intriguing children and troubled lord she now lives with.

Setting: Ireland in 1916 (World War One)
Romance: Slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers
Other tags: Romance, Historical Fiction

Follow me on Insta for updates and sneak peeks: @juliamhearst.epi
I have loved writing this story so far and hope you enjoy reading it!

Current cover

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Cover I will add once the winners are announced

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and thatโ€™s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)

Iโ€™ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hereโ€™s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an โ€œaccident.โ€ , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me๐Ÿฅบ)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYouโค๏ธ

Thank you for doing this! :heart:

Title: R&R: Like a Wildflower :cherry_blossom::notes:
IG: @xtravelovex
Genre: Drama/romance
Description: It has always been your dream to become a singer. Will you take the risk to make your dream come true? And will you be able to overcome all the obstacles along your way to success?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4588277396602880
Cover: