Promoting: Run Away with Me (LL, CC, Female LI) - Ch7&8 out now

Description

One summer. That’s all it took, for Juliet to completely turn Rosalind’s world upside down. Ro has always been a flight risk, running away from her problems, but now the universe has finally caught up to her in the form of Juliet.

Old grudges meet new, budding relationships - when Ro gets the urge to run away again, will she risk it? If it means losing the best thing she’s ever had?

What to Expect

Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Love Interests: One female LI
CC: CC for Ro and her family (there is the option for limited CC if you’d like Ro to have freckles, and full CC if you don’t)
Choices: Dressing games, some choices that matter and some that don’t, don’t overthink it too hard :slight_smile:
Gem Choices: Support the author only
Episodes: 5 out now, 35 planned overall
What else to expect: lots of romance, drama, some comedy, wistful glances,
gay longing, and “what-if’s”, dedicated aesthetics, meaningful, healthy & mature relationships, sounds & music

Follow me on Instagram for more updates: @mickey.episodes

7 Likes

Nice cover! I like it so much :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you! I can’t take all the credit, I commissioned the very talented @ ezeldoodles on instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I added your story my favourites. I’ll check it later :upside_down_face:

1 Like

wait this actually looks rlly good brb lemme go read

1 Like

Thank you both!!! I hope you like it! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

bump :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Chapter 6 is out now! Follow me on Instagram for more updates: http://instagram.com/mickey.episodes

I love the cover, it looks amazing!

Here’s my story if you’re interested :blush:
Discription : Cheyen is a professional trained spy, who’s parents went missing. When she meets another professional trained spy, who she’ll team up with to find her parents. Will they keep their feelings professional?

update - chapters 7&8 out now!

Hi!

Do you want to do a 8x8 R4R?

X