Promoting Stories! (DRAMA)

Thank you for this thread! I’d appreciate it if you would check out my drama Reveal entry! Thank you :yellow_heart:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

1 Like

Thanks! Here’s my drama story!

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

My reveal story!
Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

1 Like

Hey guys!! I’ve just published my story. And I’d very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out! :upside_down_face: :heart:

Fair warning : My story may seem a little boring at start (its judt 3 episodes afterall) but trust me it’s gonna get lot better…
It’s all about how a love failure doesn’t mean end of the world…

THERE IS LIFE AFTER LOVE FAILURE
THERE IS LOVE AFTER LOVE FAILURE

Join REGINA and GEORGE in their journey of falling in love again!
feeling_new_posterThumb_wP5iPVs4Ua

(This is the current cover :point_up_2:)

TITLE : THE RIGHT ONE

AUTHOR : Valentine

IG USERNAME : @hermaso_nina

GENRE : Romance, Drama

DESCRIPTION : Marrying right after experiencing a heartbreak is worse .And it’s even worse when you don’t know the man you marry! But along the way you find each other falling in love.

STORY TYPE : LL

CUSTOMIZATION : Full CC
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4547891160088576

1 Like

Here’s my drama story!
Author Name: HermanEpisode
Story Name: Reveal: Vicious Fate
Story Summary: Jeremy has idolized superheroes all his life. When his powers suddenly reveal themselves, he has a big choice to make. Will he be a hero or a villain?
Instagram Handle: @hermanepisode

Cover:

• Male Mc
  • LBGTQ+
  • Point System
  • Timed choices
  • Secondary genre is action!

Link:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story: Reveal: Who's Watching Me?

Author: Sinead O'Neill

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she's caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who's Watching Me? link

1 Like

Hey you, thank you for the thread, you’re amazing !
Instagram : princessofepisode
Story : FALSE FRIENDS

It’s the story of Vanessa Evans Clark, who lives a really good friendship with her close friend, Eïleen King, and with other people she met, but little by little, she will discover betrayals and it will cause dramas…
Hope you’ll enjoy !!!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for this thread❤. Here’s my story
Title: Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram: @misfit.writes
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Episode: 17 released
Style: Limelight
Love interest: 1
Choices: Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it​:revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like