Promoting stories + R4R reading list {CLOSED}

Hey all, I’m probably jumping on the bandwagon by making another thread (and yes this is to help keep track of my R4R list :joy:), but hey ho let’s go! :smile:

I’m here to promote my story, and I hope you’ll all join in and promote yours too. You can also use this thread to keep track of your reading lists if you’d like :grin: I’m also taking R4R requests and I’ll add you to my list just by you posting your story below :wink: Make sure you read the following rules carefully before posting:

1) Have FUN! This thread is to help spread love, positivity and SUPPORT through the community.

2) Ghosters will be publicly NAMED AND SHAMED so don’t do it!

3) I’m only going to start a R4R if you send me screenshots proving you’ve read at least three chapters of my story.

4) You’re more than welcome to use this thread to start your own R4R/reading lists :wink:

Here are my story details for anyone who wants to give it a read :blue_heart:

Title: Her Alpha, His Omega
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 15 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5979249440522240
Description: Ellis is set to become Alpha on his twenty-first birthday IF he can find himself a suitable wife, but what happens when he falls for an Omega from a rival pack?
Cover:

Instagram: @gremlin.writes (if you want to give me a follow :wink:)

Blank form for posting your story:

Title:
Genre:
Style:
Chapters:
Link:
Description:
Cover:

My Reading List:

Waiting for SS:

14 Likes

Okay

1 Like

No rush, I haven’t started your story yet either :wink:

1 Like

I’m here to shamelessly promote my story

And possibly r4r? If you’d like one, I mean your list is kinda long :smiley:

Title: Assassins
Genre: Action & Romance
Style: LL
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4700589554991104
Description: You’re finally graduating as a full fleged assassin. On top of that you’ll be getting persoanl training from a special someone… How will your new career go?
Cover:
kuva

1 Like

I’m going to add it anyway :joy: but might be a while before I get to it :grin:

I’m just waiting for my passes to fill up so I should have a ss by tomorrow sometime.

1 Like

No worries, whenever you can is fine :grin:

I’ll start it later.

1 Like

No worries, there’s no rush :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread Grem! Here’s my story🤗

:small_blue_diamond:The Royal Princess by @mollie.stories

:small_blue_diamond:Winner of Best Romance in the epimaniacs awards.
:small_blue_diamond:Won silver in Best Adventure and won bronze in Best Directing in ha.awards

:small_blue_diamond:Description: Secrets, lies, drama & romance. What happens when you find out you’re royal? Will the twisted secrets prevent you from finding love?(Limelight)CCChoices Matter2 LIPoint SystemArt Scenes

:small_blue_diamond:Genre: Adventure
:small_blue_diamond:Style: Limelight

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: I hope you get lots more reads from this :grin::blue_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey I would love to do R4R. I’ll read your story so fast as I can :wink:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Story Description: You live a quiet life, but on your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed turns out to be wrong.
Story Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list :blue_heart:

1 Like

I started yours now

1 Like

Finished yours

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll bump you up my list :grin:

Thank you for doing R4R with me :grin:

I’m reading yours now! And me and Zackery are about to throw hands! Speaking toEllis like that

1 Like

He definitely needs a good talking to :joy: