Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also if anyone else is interested in r4r you can DM ON IG @nicollee.writes

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Style LL
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list :blush:

1 Like

Hey! I would absolutely love if you tried out my story.
It’s called ‘The Distance Between Us.’

Thanks!

distance between us cover art|496x500

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list :blush: Could you post the story description as well please. Share links and the search option on the app aren’t working for some android users (myself included :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thanks so much!

‘All her life, Katie has pushed people away. However, when Katie meets Leon, her world changes forever. Can she learn to forget her past and finally forgive herself?’
It’s a story about redemption, coming-of-age, and finally forgiving yourself through the love and support of others. @gremlin.writes

1 Like

Thank you so much💙

Hey! Finished the R4R!
Would you like any feedback, besides the fact that this is such a well-written story? :star_struck::grin::slight_smile:
Definitely going to continue reading it!

1 Like

Thank you so much, and yes I’d appreciate some feedback :slightly_smiling_face::blue_heart:

Of course.
I love the story. Super well-written. You have a really good plot and I am really intrigued in what is going to happen with Ellis and if he will be able to see more of Bella. I love how Romeo and Juliet-esque it is. The only thing I wish is that you would be able to customize the main characters.
Besides that, it is a super good story and I can’t wait to binge read more of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, here are screenshots. Thanks for doing R4R with me :blush::blue_heart:

Screenshots

Hey, how are you getting along with the R4R?? I’ve finished the 3 chapters you have published :grin:

I’m down for R4R! You can tag me here or send me a PM🤍

Story name: Criminal Lover
Genre: Romance
Description: Two people stuck in life in different ways. One is about to be homeless while the other is serving a life sentence in prison. Fate put them on the same path, but where will it lead them?⁣⁣⁣

CC/CM/Two endings

1 Like

Fab. I’ll add you to my list :blush:

I’ll definitely ghost you.:sweat_smile:
Here’s my story
Story: Die in your Arms
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Description: A story about a girl who loves “LOVE” but constantly ends up with guys who don’t deserve her. What happens when she finally met that “ONE” guy special guy?
Instagram: @_amisha.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5667326022320128

1 Like

If you’re really going to ghost it saves me having to name and shame you, you did it yourself :joy::joy:

I’ll add you to the list :blush:

1 Like

Heey! These are my stories:

Title: Meta-Physis
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4690352112074752
Author: Dede
Category: Fantasy and Romance - vampire, demon, magic and drama.
Description:Will the shadows of the past let Lexi enjoy her eternal life and allow her to love again, or will they retain Lexi forever in her past? CC, LL
Story Cover :

Chapters: 19 Out

Title: Designed To Sin
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087514048266240
Author: Dede
Category: Romance and Drama - love triangles, secrets, intrigue
Description:You can risk everything for your loved ones, but when the one that you love is your unknown enemy, can you risk everything too then? Fall in love, but at what cost?
CC , LL, Art Scenes

Story Cover :

Chapters: 3 Out

Wish you the best and good luck ! :smile:

Instagram : @dedee_pisode
Instagram artist account : @a.v.a_arts
I can do R4R!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll add them both to my list :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much, you are amazing! :innocent:

1 Like