Promoting stories with diversity

This thread is strictly for promoting stories with diversity. The number of reads doesn’t matter. So please reccomend/promote stories with diversity.

Note: Just because a story has CC doesn’t count towards diversity. Those stories actually need to have diverse characters.

Note 2: Just because you have background characters doesn’t mean your story is diverse.

All stories will be checked on this thread.

Here’s my story
Title: Kotton Kandie
Author: Pretty Eri
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: Escaped from a loutish husband, Kandie tries to find a new beginning. But what she didn’t know was that her ex-husband lurks in the trails behind her
Instagram: @Eri2.0
Link: Kotton Kandie

26 Likes

@Mary-P @Lex2 @EmpressVanessa @ChaoticDreamz @evieepisode @KamiN @Days

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag boops! Here’s my story! :pray:t5::sunglasses:

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 8 and counting

Style : Limelight

Genre : Drama

Instagram: ChaoticDreamz.stories

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

5 Likes

Tysm love!

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Style: Limelight

Description:
Ivy is a straight-forward girl with a tough attitude. After getting kicked out, she moves in with her cousin, Alisa, and gets to know her friends. What she didn’t count on is her hard exterior starting to soften when she meets Ryan. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own… This story has romance, drama, humor and super likeable characters.

Total Episodes: 10

Link:

Cover:

6 Likes

Hey, I’m Josh ,and thanks for the thread! ((^:

Here’s my first story:
Title : Dreams are Nightmares
Author: Just Josh
Genre: Action/ Thriller/ Romance
Number of episodes: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: With his parents murdered and his brother missing.You’re stuck with the liar to find the guilty one behind it all.But he’s the monster you created, and he’s everything you can’t control.
Instagram: just josh_writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5742047070388224

1 Like

That cover is beautiful! Ill be checking your story out. I’m currently in the process of writing my story that will feature a black male MC. I’m still deciding on the title so look out for either Cutting ties or R & Beef

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! Here’s my story

Title: Too Much Baby Mama Drama
Author: Lex
Chapters: 5 (Currently working on 6)
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

8 Likes

Peace, Episodians!
I would love for you to check out my story! :hugs::blue_heart:

Title: Living In The Moment
Author: Empress Vanessa
Genre: Drama/Romance
CC: Yes
# of Episodes: 3 (4&5 will be released together.) (On Going)
About My Story:
This story was first produced on the app and my first story I wrote. It originally has 8 episodes already, but I have changed a lot since then. I had based it on my life. I do hope you take a chance and enjoy it!
Description: When she decides to leave LOVE alone due to her failed relationships, she tries to become focused on SELF & NO MEN. Yet, living in the moment may be a better way to live…maybe.
Choices Matter!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642676949254144
Instagram: @vanessa.on.episode
Covers:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

:hugs: Here are some more #SmallEpisodeAuthor Gemz!
:gem: Kotton Kandie by @prettyeri
:gem: Stand By Me by @chaoticdreamz
:gem: Too Much Baby Mama Drama by @Lex2
:gem: Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi

5 Likes

Wow that looks great! Is it gonna be a comedy or a drama

2 Likes

Right now I have it under drama but I get a lot of people that get laughs off of it so I may move it to comedy I’ve been debating on it.

4 Likes

Thank you! Please let me know when your story drops.

2 Likes

Ofc! Thank you!

2 Likes

I read your story and it was pretty okay. The issue I have is this is a thread for promoting diverse stories or stories with diversity. Yours doesn’t really fit that requirement. :confused:

5 Likes

I read this one. It’s has a nice tone to it. But like I addressed with a different person:

Yours as well does not fit these requirements.

4 Likes

I don’t understand how people can miss this. :woman_shrugging:t4: Maybe put it in bold because they clearly are not listening or getting the message.

6 Likes

If your story is not diverse DO NOT promote on this thread.

Please respect the rules of this thread.

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

My story is text-based, so you can’t actually see the characters on screen, but the main female character is Latina. I hope that still counts :see_no_evil:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

That’s fine :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Great, thank you! <3

2 Likes